Modern Warfare 2 Thread

g4m3rof1337

Uh oh, you can't connect? QUICK EVERYONE, CRUCIFY THE GAME! OVERREACT AND BITCH! Seems like that's what everyone else has been doing lately..

Seeing as how my Steam friends list was off, and now just got back on, I'm going to say it's a Steam issue.

Matthew1990

Yeee, but still, I paid for the game and I expect 100% playability. I knew that Steam will be like 50% on and 50% off, had issues when playing CS etc. Steam is useless piece of brown mass.

g4m3rof1337

Were you expecting people to behave moderately? lol

I was expecting people to act more mature, since lately we the PC gamers are getting a bad rep with "boycotting" MW2, L4D2, ect, I can understand the fact that you should stand against something you don't like, but it's not being taken seriously.

Droogie

I shouldn't have said it takes NO skill. it's just annoying when you have nubs in your game running around with their red dot M4 racking up tons of kills. although a good tactical team can easily beat a group of randoms that are playing for themselves. so i'd say its takes more of a tactical type of skill.

Machin3

I haven't been reading this thread because there are 15 pages :D but I was wondering if the game is worth it on PC for those who have already bought it?

g4m3rof1337

I haven't been reading this thread because there are 15 pages :D but I was wondering if the game is worth it on PC for those who have already bought it?

You're going to have to decide it for yourself. Since, some will say no because of the no dedicated servers, and other useless rants, and the others will say it's a great game.

Personally, I would pick it up.

Machin3

You're going to have to decide it for yourself. Since, some will say no because of the no dedicated servers, and other useless rants, and the others will say it's a great game.

Personally, I would pick it up.

Alright thanks. I'm still deciding if I should get it for PC or if I should just get an xbox 360 and pick it up for that.

Droogie

Alright thanks. I'm still deciding if I should get it for PC or if I should just get an xbox 360 and pick it up for that.

It's basically the same game either way. although if dedicated servers are important to you, than you can play some cracked ones on PC, and possibly legit ones in the future, if IW decides to eventually include them.

Fatback

VIP Member
^ yea the C-130 is awesome. I get a Predator Missile first, the go to the Harrier Jet then to the C-130. I don't bother with UAV since there is almost always one anyways, and the stupid care packege is some BS. Everytime I get one I die and my enemy gets it :mad: or my team mate gets it, so I don't even bother with it. I got a nuke one time but I could never get it again so I switched back to something else. I wish you could have more the 3 kill streaks, because I just got a 25 kill streak and I didn't have the nuke on:(

Fatback

VIP Member
I don't actually have the game... what's the Harrier Jet?

The harrier jet is really cool. You get it at a 7 kill streak and when you use it, you first pick a position to call in the air strike, after that the harrier jet comes out. It is controlled by the game and is kinda like the helicopter from COD4, expect there is no getting away from it. Once it sees you your dead you have no time to run. It's pretty hard to take down even with the new lock on missile launchers.

ETSA

I have been playing the campaign, entertaining, well rounded action packed FPS. There is really nothing that separates it from the first, different lvls and a continuation of the story. I enjoyed it, I do not think it is a 9.5 like some sites gave it. I think it lacks content for single player. Seems more like MW1.1, with how short the campaign is it could have been DLC.

Aastii

VIP Member
I have been playing the campaign, entertaining, well rounded action packed FPS. There is really nothing that separates it from the first, different lvls and a continuation of the story. I enjoyed it, I do not think it is a 9.5 like some sites gave it. I think it lacks content for single player. Seems more like MW1.1, with how short the campaign is it could have been DLC.

maybe they will extend it through dlc ;)

mtb211

my name is conmbo2 on psn, if you wanna play with someone that levels up slow like me add me, i dont think i have one friend :*(

Matthew1990

The harrier jet is really cool. You get it at a 7 kill streak and when you use it, you first pick a position to call in the air strike, after that the harrier jet comes out. It is controlled by the game and is kinda like the helicopter from COD4, expect there is no getting away from it. Once it sees you your dead you have no time to run. It's pretty hard to take down even with the new lock on missile launchers.

I tried to take it down with a magnum, I guess you know the result :p