most stupid thing youve done

WeatherMan

Nope, I was around 8 years old at the time, woke up in the middle of the night once, my mum and dad were downstairs watching tv, and there was this huge spider above the toilet in the bathroom. I was too scared to sit at the toilet for too long because I wouldn't know what the spider was doing above me.

Called down to the parents around 10 times and they just WOULDN'T come up the stairs, i was running round the landing and bathroom round and round untill I just couldnt hold it.

Luckily at the time we had bare wooden floor, I had to pick it all up with tissue, I think at the time I ended up sticking it all in the metal bin trying to hide what happened from my parents, they never found up but there were an aweful smell lingering roudn the bathroom for some time, (I guess at the time I was too scared to even walk up to the toilet to chuck the tissue in)

That's one childhood memory I'm probably not gonna forget very easily!

laznz1

Nope, I was around 8 years old at the time, woke up in the middle of the night once, my mum and dad were downstairs watching tv, and there was this huge spider above the toilet in the bathroom. I was too scared to sit at the toilet for too long because I wouldn't know what the spider was doing above me.

Called down to the parents around 10 times and they just WOULDN'T come up the stairs, i was running round the landing and bathroom round and round untill I just couldnt hold it.

Luckily at the time we had bare wooden floor, I had to pick it all up with tissue, I think at the time I ended up sticking it all in the metal bin trying to hide what happened from my parents, they never found up but there were an aweful smell lingering roudn the bathroom for some time, (I guess at the time I was too scared to even walk up to the toilet to chuck the tissue in)

That's one childhood memory I'm probably not gonna forget very easily!

ok ok way to much info man

Euklid

wow what course?

Bachelor of Arts with focus in Law. I was getting 90% and up in all my courses, then I stopped going mid-second semester when I lost all interest. Jumping through hoops is easy for me. I have the potential to be a perfect trained sheep. But I feel that if I'm not the one creating the hoops and finding others to jump through them, then I will never be as wealthy as I want to be.

On second though, university wasn't the dumbest thing I have ever done. It would have to be - getting drunk, and not drinking water before going to sleep. The next morning I woke up killer sick. Every cell in my body poisoned with alcohol. I was on the toilet puking, and pissing in the garbage can? When I drank water, it wouldn't stay - so I would have to go puke again, all the time sick because I was dehydrated.

jevery

Set one of these on fire with a blank gun when I was a kid.

TankBattery.jpg

Caught my hair on fire and rolled down the stairs. Must have been quite a sight.

daisymtc

Try fixing the broadband at my grandma home when my cousin is away (his PC). Spend hours on that and can't get it work. Thinking the modem have problem, then ringing up ISP. They send a technician over next day, only find that the CAT cable not plug in properly...

P.S. I am living 1 hours away from my grandma place...4 hrs of travelling time...

wicked

well here something that not only hurts the pocket but my bare foot i was building a pc for my ex wife the mother board came in the mail today so i thought ill install the board cpu and fan in the case so i got the case out the mobo and fan so i remembered that i forgot the cpu down stairs so i sit the mobo on top of the anti static bag on the floor and went down stairs to get the cpu and i got back up stairs and walk in the shop and step on the new board and destroy it and my foot it bleeding and i now have a hole in the due to temper and a busted mobo all because i want to get it done and get her to leave me alone.so ya my day has been great. so how you all doing.

wicked

3 stiches the mobo a pieace got stuck in my foot but the bad part is im out $200.00 and a doc bill lol

Euklid

3 stiches the mobo a pieace got stuck in my foot but the bad part is im out $200.00 and a doc bill lol

I guess building a computer is not for everyone?

In Canada, our public health system covers stitches and reattaching severed limbs. :D

Stildawn

It would be impossible to count the hours wasted setting up computers at a lan party only to realise antivirus/firewall was stopping it lol.

Funny thing is though, we all never seem to remember to check that problem everytime we do it hahaha.

remixedcat

banned
tried to sell some tylenol to people at school.

and egging the princiipals car..... but that wasn't stupid is was fun. I also put baloney all over it and hair sprayed the locks and windows.

I also tped and sillystringed a church..... It was hillarious!

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I ran my mouth and lost the respect of my girlfriends family and lost my girlfriend soon after :(

I'm still trying to recover as it's only been about two weeks.

remixedcat

banned
another thing is wierd. I put 3 BABIES!!!! in a large walk in closet and they were pulling eachother's hair and laughing like crazy donkeys or something. then they all threw up on eachother.... and got someone's pants icky... i just put a rag over it and walked away. I did this when I was 8 years old at the time.

I once messed with the school network and put a picture of a guy who looked like the principal of the school in a speedo as the wallpaper for all logged in "students" one on wing of the school.

finsfree

I tried to show off for my girlfriend by sliding my moms 1992 Saturn car around a corner in the rain and forgot it was front wheel drive and hit a parked car. It gets better! I then left and went back to my house where there was a cop waiting for me with a big ol fat ticket for my ass!

That sucks!!!

Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I tried to show off for my girlfriend by sliding my moms 1992 Saturn car around a corner in the rain and forgot it was front wheel drive and hit a parked car. It gets better! I then left and went back to my house where there was a cop waiting for me!

That sucks!!!

My Olds Intrigue is FWD so all I do is spin my wheels :)

wicked

my falt about it being in the wrong place wasnt thinking jus wanted to make a descent thread sorry about it being here it started with the mobo deal.

Motoxrdude

I tried to show off for my girlfriend by sliding my moms 1992 Saturn car around a corner in the rain and forgot it was front wheel drive and hit a parked car. It gets better! I then left and went back to my house where there was a cop waiting for me with a big ol fat ticket for my ass!

That sucks!!!

No offense man, but he would have givin you more then a ticket. For a hit and run, i believe its a felony!:eek: