most stupid thing youve done

wicked

Three stitches? Anything less than five and you ought to just slap a band aid on it and pop an aspirin.
i didn't want to go my wife made me go as a good influence to our lil girl but bla who cares im scared of hospitals but i went
In Canada, our public health system covers stitches and reattaching severed limbs.
wish our health system was like that here they just send you a really big bill and ask "how do you want to pay for this"

wicked

No offense man, but he would have givin you more then a ticket. For a hit and run, i believe its a felony!
f4 and 2 years in jail and lose your license for a good amount of time

HumanMage

Back when I was in 7th grade, which was about 8 or so years ago, I bought a new graphics card. At the time it had a large fan that needed an another connector from the power supply to fully power it. I turned on my PC without this plug and I got a HUGE continuous whistling sound. I started to freak out because my excitement went south really fast. Looking back all I needed to do was use another molex connector :rolleyes:

Droogie

another thing is wierd. I put 3 BABIES!!!! in a large walk in closet and they were pulling eachother's hair and laughing like crazy donkeys or something. then they all threw up on eachother.... and got someone's pants icky... i just put a rag over it and walked away. I did this when I was 8 years old at the time.

i'm having trouble believing this one.

if it is true i have a few questions
-what would incline anybody to ever do that?
-how did you manage to move 3 babies by yourself at 8 years old?
-why were you left alone with 3 babies?
-what is wrong with you?

Stildawn

if it is true i have a few questions
-what would incline anybody to ever do that?
-how did you manage to move 3 babies by yourself at 8 years old?
-why were you left alone with 3 babies?
-what is wrong with you?

Hhahaaha exactly what I was thinking.

well i got attacked by a squirrel 20 min ago at work. i work at an aircraft maintenance shop and we have a sorta secret room where we keep old parts at. well not many people go back there and its like a huge dungeon. i climbed up an 8 ft ladder and started lookin through stuff. all of a sudden i hear a bunch of rustling in a box like a foot away from my head so im like wtf. then a big a$$ squirrel pops his head out and stares me down. i froze and we just looked at each other for like 20 sec. i go to slowly climb down the ladder and the sob jumps on me and jets off through all the crap on the shelves. i almost fell off the ladder it sucked. im not lyin at all

remixedcat

banned
Ok I was ablt to move the babies since I put them all in a cart that the parents used to move thier antiques they sold... it happened to be in the house!

I was not totally alone there was a 65 year old woman and a 19 year old there the 19 year old had the 2 month old baby that was in his lap but I didn't take it becuase it was too young.

the babies were like 8 months at the youngest.... can't remember the ages of the other two..... I was tasked with taking care of them, which I did do a great job since I had to take care of my lil bro since he was born. I am great with little kids and always have been. but I put them in the closet because the old woman was cranky and throwing fits. I thought they would be safer in there. It was funny though the babies puked on her blouse and pants she just got. It was her closet mwhahaha! I thought it was good to get even on the old woman.... I hated her guts!

that was what motivated me to put them in the closet, since they also just ate spagetti and another ate applesause baby food.

and one of those babies is gonna have a baby, figures..... wonder what crazy stuff they are gonna do with thier baby!!!!!!!!!!

Gooberman

Hmm, When I was playing a game I lagged out and I had a CRT Monitor and I threw it into my wall(I have huge anger problems) and now there's a big hole that leads into my closet xD(I'll take a picture later :D) that was also why I needed a new Video card Ripped the VGA port out xD

When I was littler I cut my sisters hair off (we were both like 5-6 years old) I cut off like 5-6 inches of her hair xD

bomberboysk

Hmm, When I was playing a game I lagged out and I had a CRT Monitor and I threw it into my wall(I have huge anger problems) and now there's a big hole that leads into my closet xD(I'll take a picture later :D) that was also why I needed a new Video card Ripped the VGA port out xD

When I was littler I cut my sisters hair off (we were both like 5-6 years old) I cut off like 5-6 inches of her hair xD

Holy crap.... i did the same thing when i was like 3/4 cuz i thought they were "play" scissors....

wicked

When I was littler I cut my sisters hair off (we were both like 5-6 years old) I cut off like 5-6 inches of her hair
i did kinda the same thing when i was 4 but it was my own hair. when i was 17 me and my best friend held down his dads brother and shaved one eyebrow and a big strip down the side of his head off.(he pissed us off so he got what he deserved)

zyboman

banned
i got a new computer and for about $3,000 and i went and pullled the ram out while it was on it started to spark and then flames started so i true it out the window and that was the end of my $3,000 PC

RavenPerch

forgot to put the cpu heathink and fan on the cpu. the bios was set to unsensed mode, meaning it would continue to operate without observing temperatures. even my neighbours heard what sounded like a little bomb, blew a hole through the table, no casing, was testing the system.

bomberboysk

forgot to put the cpu heathink and fan on the cpu. the bios was set to unsensed mode, meaning it would continue to operate without observing temperatures. even my neighbours heard what sounded like a little bomb, blew a hole through the table, no casing, was testing the system.

That wouldnt happen, most that would happen would be the processor smokes a little bit, plus on anything somewhat new it doesnt matter what the bios mode is set to, the cpu's have thermal limts where they will shut down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxNUK3U73SI

Last edited:

Vizy

Got arrested in February. Shoplifting at a Target, stupidest thing that I have ever done. What made it worse that this fat SOB rent a cop was the one that stopped me. He was all like, "Hey bro did you take something that doesn't belong to you?". I was crapping bricks as i was ready to bolt for it, then he said,"Give it back and i'll let you walk away." I gave it back...and guess what? I walked out of the PD 8 hours later. I got marked up for stealing Left 4 Dead and Assasin's creed. But assassin's creed was just left in the cart, i didn't even touch it. So it broke the $50 bar so i had to get arrested and stuff, if he just marked me up correctly, it would of just been a citation, i hate that $%^&. But of course, it's a 15 year old's minority word against one of the finest rent-a-cops.

Gooberman

Lol, my brother got caught stealing some cards at a store and got charged $210 because they did normal amount they were worth x10 and he didn't get to keep the cards! lol

Vizy

Yea target got me with a $395 civil liability suit. But since i was a first time offender, they offered me a way to avoid going into court. I was put under this program called JOIN (juvenile offenders intervention netwrok). It's one of those BS ideas to keep juvenile offenders from reoffending society. Getting booked and fingerprinted was enough for me, there won't be a next time. The program makes my parents and i sign a contract stating the usual (ie can't be arrested for another year, have to keep him up to date with my report cards and all, write an apology letter to target, etc.). It sucks though, even a traffic violation can get me off this program if deemed 'dangerous' by my hearing officer. Then i go right back into court. But my hearing officer is cool, i kissed his ass to get in his good book.

wicked

most dumbest thing in the world was the fact i spent 18 months in prison because i sat in a car and wait on a kid to go to his moms house and get some of his stuff. wow seems that if your not a snitch you get the short end of the stick. so my best thing is the fact that now i cant even get a job.how can some one break into there own mothers house?

Twist86

I had 12 standoffs and 8 holes...needless to say I used all 12 shorted the board and burned my motherboard.

Lucky for me newegg rocks and they STILL gave me a free replacement.