most stupid thing youve done

MixedLogik

I was soldering a internal battery to my synthesizer, reversed the polarity on accident, The MC6809E processor melted into the board, the Line PSU blew every fuse, and got so hot, it melted the keys into place. The synthesizer cost $1300. I have no refund, or warranty because I broke the seal.

Always note polarity with anything.

Last edited:

bomberboysk

Got arrested in February. Shoplifting at a Target, stupidest thing that I have ever done. What made it worse that this fat SOB rent a cop was the one that stopped me. He was all like, "Hey bro did you take something that doesn't belong to you?". I was crapping bricks as i was ready to bolt for it, then he said,"Give it back and i'll let you walk away." I gave it back...and guess what? I walked out of the PD 8 hours later. I got marked up for stealing Left 4 Dead and Assasin's creed. But assassin's creed was just left in the cart, i didn't even touch it. So it broke the $50 bar so i had to get arrested and stuff, if he just marked me up correctly, it would of just been a citation, i hate that $%^&. But of course, it's a 15 year old's minority word against one of the finest rent-a-cops.

Yea target got me with a $395 civil liability suit. But since i was a first time offender, they offered me a way to avoid going into court. I was put under this program called JOIN (juvenile offenders intervention netwrok). It's one of those BS ideas to keep juvenile offenders from reoffending society. Getting booked and fingerprinted was enough for me, there won't be a next time. The program makes my parents and i sign a contract stating the usual (ie can't be arrested for another year, have to keep him up to date with my report cards and all, write an apology letter to target, etc.). It sucks though, even a traffic violation can get me off this program if deemed 'dangerous' by my hearing officer. Then i go right back into court. But my hearing officer is cool, i kissed his ass to get in his good book.

That sucks.... Gotta hate rentacops... Personally i would have just offered to give the guy $10 and then pay for the game at the register:p

Last edited:

Rower200

It would be impossible to count the hours wasted setting up computers at a lan party only to realise antivirus/firewall was stopping it lol.

Funny thing is though, we all never seem to remember to check that problem everytime we do it hahaha.
Damnit no one ever does! Me and my friends used to always set up all these fancy WLAN/LAN or even FTP setups when we got bored and we would sit there for hours port forwarding, checking wires, etc. until we looked at good old trusty avg anti-virus then crucified it by ending its process in task manager for wasting 2 hours of networking fun. Haha good times.....

Turbo10

Nearly taking a motherboard back because of the computer not starting after installing a new mobo. Then i realised that the power on button wasn't connected :/

Mr soft

Nearly taking a motherboard back because of the computer not starting after installing a new mobo. Then i realised that the power on button wasn't connected :/

Nice, It´s not just me.

I did´nt plug the CPU fan in once when cleaning, all you hear is very slight click.
New CPU. :eek:

Shlouski

VIP Member
computer wise..... installed vista 4 times in a row, because screen was goin blank after installing all the mobo drivers, until i realized my tv was set as primary display lol.