I'll agree with that one. Thats a pretty nice setup for the price, good job compiling everything. The only thing is the power supply, rosewill's are ok power supplies, but then again its your best option for the price.Encore4More said:
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Windsor 2000MHz HT 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 Dual Core Processor - $169
- Motherboard: MSI K9N Neo-F Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 550 MCP ATX AMD Motherboard - $77
- RAM: pqi TURBO 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM Unbuffered DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit System Memory - $144
- Video Card: XFX PV-T71G-UDF7 GeForce 7900 GT (470MHz) 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - $260
- Harddrive: Western Digital Caviar SE WD2000JS 200GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - $74
- Optical Drive: get this DVD burner in either Silver, Beige, or Black, depending on what color ur case is - $30
- Power Supply: Rosewill RP550-2 ATX 2.01 550W Power Supply 115/230 V CSA, CB, TUV, FCC, UL - $59
ok so now we have dual-channel and 1gb sticks... everyone happy?
And I like the Asus mobo more too.