My Computer is For Sale!

fortyways

banned
LOVE THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! hate my PSU!!!!!!!!!!!! Can u guys tell my why when i first got it, i could over clock to 2.7 fine, and now i cant overclock farther than 2.5? It's my s**tty psu, right?

I just happened to stumble across this in another thread. You've also complained in previous threads about how obnoxiously loud your fans are, and, how proud you are that you built your "quad monster" for "under 700 dollars."

But now it's a quiet computer with all top-of-the-line parts and worth $800 before shipping.

It seems as though the facts constantly change in order to accommodate your current needs, what a lucky young man you must be.

Mitch?

banned
i'd say maybe this thread is pretty useless now? the thread is closed, the kid's been attacked enough, yeah he 'polished' the specs up, but, they are stated, and they're mostly new. If you don't like the components or the price, then don't buy it ;) this has become more dell vs. Interested.

Give the kid some slack, and let him learn his own way (as in 0 eBay bids) that stuff won't work out if you aren't honest with the specs. Lower the price and make the page look more serious and professional. No '!!!!'s or stuff like that, get a few nice pictures up, clean the interior, add a warranty or guarantee, and let them know how it stands with games (say add a benchmark?)

Thanks, Mitch

Ramodkk

VIP Member
i'd say maybe this thread is pretty useless now? the thread is closed, the kid's been attacked enough, yeah he 'polished' the specs up, but, they are stated, and they're mostly new. If you don't like the components or the price, then don't buy it ;) this has become more dell vs. Interested.

Give the kid some slack, and let him learn his own way (as in 0 eBay bids) that stuff won't work out if you aren't honest with the specs. Lower the price and make the page look more serious and professional. No '!!!!'s or stuff like that, get a few nice pictures up, clean the interior, add a warranty or guarantee, and let them know how it stands with games (say add a benchmark?)

Thanks, Mitch

+1