My new water cooling setup (w/Photos!)

Geoff

VIP Member
that looks like 1/2 tubing is it? or is it 3/5 or somthin near that, with all my fans on high i just poped it to 3.6ghz in 1 minuite i think i could get to 3.8 or even 4.0 but this weekend when i get the time i will try, i have b3 stepping i doubt it is a huge amount of temp differnce, and i wish i had the same case as you, boy my motherboard just makes fits perfectly. and the case isnt that big, how much do those antecs cost, i want to get 1 : )
It's 3/8" ID tubing with a 5/8" OD. 3.85Ghz is perfectly stable so far, but I just can't reach 4.0GHz, unless I raise the voltage to 1.65V or more, which isn't worth it.

What temperatures are you getting in your NB with the FSB OCed that much?

Also, what are threshold temperatures for the NB? WHen is at danger of being damaged?
The NB idles at around 20-25C. I actually had my E6300 running at a 500MHz FSB (6x multiplier), and it was still stable. From my findings the P35 can handle high bus speeds easily.

xxxalpinexxx80

im ocing my processor trying to get to the complete highest clock staying max 1.6, but i dont know what to put the voltage for motherboard and ram, can this be put on auto and work? what did u set them under for your processor?

Vipernitrox

looks great :D. Not to much into watercooling myself. Air cooled temps are great. And my case is still deadsilent :). Running at 3.4ghz now and testing for stability. Temp is maxing out at 41c.

Archangel

VIP Member
cant wait till I'm finnished with my study, then I finally have the time to build my own case with watercooling too! :D looking good, jsut wondering tough, but does watercooling require a lot of maintenance? (aka, how often does the water need changing etc? :) )

Geoff

VIP Member
cant wait till I'm finnished with my study, then I finally have the time to build my own case with watercooling too! :D looking good, jsut wondering tough, but does watercooling require a lot of maintenance? (aka, how often does the water need changing etc? :) )
I'll soon find out, although it's really not that hard to do. I just remove the tube which goes from the radiator to the reservoir, and put that in a gallon jug, then feed the other line into a gallon jug of new distilled water. That way it pretty much flushes the entire system out. Although very little water actually evaporates, so you shouldn't have to fill it up often at all.