*Official COD4 Clan*

meanman

The [cf]clan server now has these gametypes sab,sd,koth and team deathmatch so there should be a more varied game next week.

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Happy new year from me too. I wish everybody a nice and happy new year. I'll be there on new year's day to play with all of you great COD4 players. Hope to see you there [cf]clan and happy new year!

meanman

i now also run two mod servers one is running the extreme cod 4 mod the ip is86.20.132.237:28961 (cod4+extremeMod}
and the other is running the ace mod and the ip is 86.20.132.237:28962
(COD4+aceMod}.
anyone can go on them but i would also like members of the [cf]clan to give it a go so we can decide if it might be better for the clan.

_simon_

It's a shame the server isn't busier. Sick of being kicked from other servers for no apparent reason. Just joined one with 3 players and was kicked immediately before I'd even had chance to move :(

meanman

i dont know why your being kicked you could try downloading pb update tool, tonight was a funny night being new years day i hope friday will be busier ,
you should of come over to my other server its running the extreme mod, for future referance its called cod4+extremeMod ip 86.20.132.237:28961 if you want to add to favs put the ip in as above with the colon and 28961, see you friday 11pm uk time

Calibretto

VIP Member
I think we should have more than just two games a week. I would be happy with a third but that's just my two cents.

And sorry I couldn't make it to Tuesdays game. Not like anyone noticed. heheh.

meanman

i agree it would be better if more people came on, one way for that to happen is to pm your mates on cf ! the server runs 24/7 so you can arrange games on [cf]clan any nights you want the server is there for you to do that . I am thinking of changing the [cf]clan to a modded server running the extreme mod , if i do that you will not lose your rank when joining unmodded servers please let me know what you think.

Last edited:

I-KILLED-U

i have have no proplem with you going on the server with your mates that are not members of cf but they will not be on the stats page and they will not be allowed on the server on [cf]clan nights, i agree it would be better if more people came on but i can only do what im doing i would love more people to come on ! I am considering changing the server to a extreme mod server.

Hey do you know why my name is not on the Stats page anymore? I used to be on the Stats and now its not there.