*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
When my car has snow on it I brush most of the snow off and let it sit in the sun. It melts the rest of the snow off my car :cool:

Geoff

VIP Member
When my car has snow on it I brush most of the snow off and let it sit in the sun. It melts the rest of the snow off my car :cool:
The last snowstorm here I got most of the snow off, but my car was run during the storm so the snow melted and re-froze on my car, then another 6" on top of the ice.

It was so cold the next week that even in direct sunlight my car had the same ice and snow build up all week.

Jamebonds1

Are you high?

Are you drunk? :)

PS: Please don't ask me if I'm high. That is rude.

He might be drunk, he should go home.

No. Don't listen to WRXGuy. Sometime he annoyed me.

I dont think the ice will damage anything....

But, we had freezing rain a few days before so thats where the ice came from. It just froze at it was coming down. And I wasnt taking my car out all weekend so I waited until monday to clean the ice off. I did clean the snow off and shovel it right after it snowed though expecting more. But now its supposed to be 50F this weekend and sunny so probably wont see snow until next week ;)

It happened. Ice damaged my handle one time on my older 1987 Nissan pickup.

Geoff

VIP Member
Are you drunk? :)

PS: Please don't ask me if I'm high. That is rude.

No. Don't listen to WRXGuy. Sometime he annoyed me.pickup.
Dude, I asked if you were high because your post sounded like you typed it out while smoking.

Re-read what you wrote.

Jamebonds1

Dude, I asked if you were high because your post sounded like you typed it out while smoking.

Re-read what you wrote.

Jamebond not dude, Jamebond. You are made biggest misunderstand.

PS: Or it sound like you don't want to respects my English skill. Don't forgot you're VIP too.

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
I think I posted this before, but oh well!

9601556229_c566ae2770_b.jpg

spirit

Staff member
He's finishing up the coax install, then hopefully I'll be up and running! :D

EDIT: Got it! Time to upload now

Jesus Christ man! :eek:

I should be getting fibre soon. I'll be on about 70mb/s down and about 10mb/s up I hope. I'll be uploading some more, larger files to Flickr I hope. They give you a free terabyte and most of the files I put on there are less than 5MB, so I still have plenty of space. :)

G80FTW

Night shot of my 600 after pulling it out of the garage where it sat for about 2 months:

Iv had this car on craigslist for the past month trying to sell it. It bluebooks for $14,800 and I have it posted for $9k and no one will buy it :( Its 90k miles like new with new tyres, new battery, and soon to be re-chromed rims. The rims alone are worth $4k. I dont understand why no one would want this car other than it gets 13mpg :p

spirit

Staff member
Good job I have a server to store my photos on - 2013's lot equated to 252GB and that's not all of them because they're not all stored in that folder. Probably need to add another 100-200GB on this figure, so it's more like 350-450GB.

z92q.png

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
Good job I have a server to store my photos on - 2013's lot equated to 252GB and that's not all of them because they're not all stored in that folder. Probably need to add another 100-200GB on this figure, so it's more like 350-450GB.

z92q.png
Do you keep RAW and JPG's?