ordering tomorrow

Decadence

I don't know how I'm going to be able to deal with myself waiting for three days with everything I need for a sweet computer except the case and the RAM.
GAH, how am I going to do it!!!!!!!!

PC eye

banned
You do it like everyone does. "oh my aching.... :eek: !!!" And then you mutter some useless rederic &^$%^@$%$$^$@$@&^! :mad: and see the stuff come in a day later.

Decadence

wellll. I got most of the stuff today, but that means nothing because i can't do anything without the ram and the case which come monday.
One thing that I thought was weird was that the hard drives came in anti-static bags and wrapped in bubble wrap and nothing more. no box or anything.

m0nk3ys1ms

Decadence said:
wellll. I got most of the stuff today, but that means nothing because i can't do anything without the ram and the case which come monday.
One thing that I thought was weird was that the hard drives came in anti-static bags and wrapped in bubble wrap and nothing more. no box or anything.

That's what you get when you order OEM. BTW, you stole my avatar, lol.

PC eye

banned
Gee? I got everything built and running but forgot the case lately. :p Since the case sits in an enclosed area the board temps were up higher then the cpu's. This was a first at seeing this. But then I remembered that I forgot to order the case. The new one should be in next week. If I replace the chipset on the old board I can drop that back into this one. A Socket A board for a backup? :confused: nnnaaaaa.... But now I have to pull everything out of the old case when the new one comes in... :eek: !!!