Photo Tourny: Cityscapes

Discussion in 'Digital Cameras, Webcams and Scanners' started by speedyink, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Ethan3.14159

Ethan3.14159 Active Member

lol, I live about an hour from any large city with a decent skyline, so I just used one from my senior class trip back in may.

2. Kornowski

Kornowski VIP Member

And you can prove he didn't take it, how?

Heh, Nice edit, too.

Gawd, what's up with all these noobs, accusing people of ripping pictures of the net. GTFO!

3. speedyink

speedyink VIP Member

Anyone else have a problem with using HDR photo's? Is this a rule we should establish? I didn't think it would really count as editing, as it's more of a technique than an edit.

2 Entries left

Callibretto, Do you have any other pictures, something more cityscape like and less city streets like?

And Houseofbugs, good job on the one picture (I didn't notice it at all), but your getting a little out of hand with the accusations now.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
  4. Calibretto

Calibretto VIP Member

I don't know how much proof you want houseofbugs but here's the folder with all my photos from my trip to Europe along with the data of that particular photo.

[​IMG]

speedyink: This better? If not, than I guess I can't enter :)

http://pic.leech.it/i/6ee4b/80a3cdd41002589.jpg

[​IMG]

5. speedyink

speedyink VIP Member

Yeah that works.

2 entries left

6. cudenver

cudenver New Member

7. vroom_skies

vroom_skies VIP Member

Are you a member over on HF?

8. speedyink

speedyink VIP Member

Alright, I have to question this one cause it looks so much like an advertisement for denver:p

9. houseofbugs

houseofbugs New Member

Yeah why?

10. houseofbugs

houseofbugs New Member

Yeah I believe ya now. I just wanted to be sure because there are a lot of noobs on here that like to steal images. :p

11. vroom_skies

vroom_skies VIP Member

Ah. Would it happen to be "PS-RagE" or just "houseofbugs" :)

It's nice to see faces from other places around here.

Bob

12. TFT

TFT VIP Member

Calibretto, you have nothing to prove with members that have known you for some time and certainly not to a 40 year old noob who shouts first and thinks later.

13. Calibretto

Calibretto VIP Member

I know :D but I like to prove myself :D

14. Punk

Punk Moderator Staff Member

If no one else minds it's alright with me, I'm not going to be the only one to complain.
    Please stop with this BS! The only noob stealing pictures is ***** and we know him very well, he's been spamming the forum for a while now.

15. Ramodkk

Ramodkk VIP Member

Cohen, why would you post a pic that you didn't take? Don't act like you don't know better. Actually just for doing that, here's your portion of:

http://www.computerforum.com/131062-fail-thread-8.html

Second, Speedy, what's your definition of "cityscape"? because you accepted Calibreto's picture but you didn't accept Punk's which are relatively similar.

Also, in my opinion, HDR's are ok to use since (I agree with Speedy) it's all about technique and not just one button edit and bam!

That's my verdict! :p Lol like it means something... :rolleyes:

16. alexyu

alexyu New Member

Is this tourny full or my math knowledge is low?

17. speedyink

speedyink VIP Member

A photo featuring a vast, city setting. Pretty much type cityscape in google and thats the sorta thing I want to see. Theres a couple pictures on here that could reflect the topic more, but I don't really want to make a mass recall in photos. My logic on this one is Calibretto's was taken at street level of a single street, whereas Punk's looks as though it *could* be considered as a city scape. I'm gonna look at all the pictures again and make a better judgement though...

18. speedyink

speedyink VIP Member

Unless Cudenver can prove he took that picture theres 1 spot remaining.

Do you have any other pictures that would be more fitting Vroom? If not I'll let this one slide;)

19. cudenver

cudenver New Member

Proof
    Here is your proof.
    Its mine

http://www.fotolia.com/id/1363779
    http://www.computerforum.com/29533-post-your-unedited-pictures-205.html#post1038931
    and more proof

[​IMG]

Check out the File size.

Do u think that I am so stupid as to post someones work, and violate copy protection. I am a photography student, and that is serous stuff, you can loose your job,

I hate it when this stuff happens.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
  20. Ramodkk

Ramodkk VIP Member

Alright, just getting things straight man, not trying to be an ass or anything. :)

we are all asses already :p j/k