Photo Tourny: Cityscapes

speedyink

VIP Member
Sorry about that Vroom, I meant Speedy :eek:

By hugely I mean the HDR editing, which involves multiple shots blabla which is to me a huge edit from what the first picture looks like... But whatever I'm not going and do not want to fight over that.

Anyone else have a problem with using HDR photo's? Is this a rule we should establish? I didn't think it would really count as editing, as it's more of a technique than an edit.

2 Entries left

Callibretto, Do you have any other pictures, something more cityscape like and less city streets like?

And Houseofbugs, good job on the one picture (I didn't notice it at all), but your getting a little out of hand with the accusations now.

Last edited:

Calibretto

VIP Member
I don't know how much proof you want houseofbugs but here's the folder with all my photos from my trip to Europe along with the data of that particular photo.

speedyink: This better? If not, than I guess I can't enter :)

http://pic.leech.it/i/6ee4b/80a3cdd41002589.jpg

80a3cdd41002589.jpg

houseofbugs

I don't know how much proof you want houseofbugs but here's the folder with all my photos from my trip to Europe along with the data of that particular photo.

Yeah I believe ya now. I just wanted to be sure because there are a lot of noobs on here that like to steal images. :p

TFT

VIP Member
Calibretto, you have nothing to prove with members that have known you for some time and certainly not to a 40 year old noob who shouts first and thinks later.

Punk

Staff member
Anyone else have a problem with using HDR photo's? Is this a rule we should establish? I didn't think it would really count as editing, as it's more of a technique than an edit.

2 Entries left

Callibretto, Do you have any other pictures, something more cityscape like and less city streets like?

And Houseofbugs, good job on the one picture (I didn't notice it at all), but your getting a little out of hand with the accusations now.

If no one else minds it's alright with me, I'm not going to be the only one to complain.
Yeah I believe ya now. I just wanted to be sure because there are a lot of noobs on here that like to steal images. :p
Please stop with this BS! The only noob stealing pictures is ***** and we know him very well, he's been spamming the forum for a while now.

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Cohen, why would you post a pic that you didn't take? Don't act like you don't know better. Actually just for doing that, here's your portion of:

http://www.computerforum.com/131062-fail-thread-8.html

Second, Speedy, what's your definition of "cityscape"? because you accepted Calibreto's picture but you didn't accept Punk's which are relatively similar.

Also, in my opinion, HDR's are ok to use since (I agree with Speedy) it's all about technique and not just one button edit and bam!

That's my verdict! :p Lol like it means something... :rolleyes:

speedyink

VIP Member
Second, Speedy, what's your definition of "cityscape"? because you accepted Calibreto's picture but you didn't accept Punk's which are relatively similar.

A photo featuring a vast, city setting. Pretty much type cityscape in google and thats the sorta thing I want to see. Theres a couple pictures on here that could reflect the topic more, but I don't really want to make a mass recall in photos. My logic on this one is Calibretto's was taken at street level of a single street, whereas Punk's looks as though it *could* be considered as a city scape. I'm gonna look at all the pictures again and make a better judgement though...

cudenver

Alright, I have to question this one cause it looks so much like an advertisement for denver

Proof
Here is your proof.
Its mine

http://www.fotolia.com/id/1363779
http://www.computerforum.com/29533-post-your-unedited-pictures-205.html#post1038931
and more proof

Check out the File size.

Do u think that I am so stupid as to post someones work, and violate copy protection. I am a photography student, and that is serous stuff, you can loose your job,

I hate it when this stuff happens.

Last edited:

Ramodkk

VIP Member
A photo featuring a vast, city setting. Pretty much type cityscape in google and thats the sorta thing I want to see. Theres a couple pictures on here that could reflect the topic more, but I don't really want to make a mass recall in photos. My logic on this one is Calibretto's was taken at street level of a single street, whereas Punk's looks as though it *could* be considered as a city scape. I'm gonna look at all the pictures again and make a better judgement though...

Alright, just getting things straight man, not trying to be an ass or anything. :)

we are all asses already :p j/k