Picking A LapTop

cryption

the sager would game much better, it has a 7950GTI with 512mb of GDDR3 isntead of the toshiba's 7900gs with only 256. Faster GPU with more memory. Plus it won't have all the installed crap that a Dell (stay away) would have.

And it is a widescreen.

I'm telling you dude look all you want but you will not find something better for that price, especially from a big manufacturer.

If you end up getting a Dell, format it with a fresh copy before you do anything .. they computers are so infested with shit they are much slower then they should be.

cryption

I like Dell...
Never had a problem with the 4 I have. I have had all of them for 2-5 years.

There is nothing wrong with dell, at the shop I work at we get them all the time. I just think for people more experienced with computers Dells would be frustrating. Especially if you need to RMA anything.

g4m3rof1337

Can that toshiba i posted...
Play css well. And hopfully, play H2V well?

Is the wireless card good?

Last edited:
The Dell, I think it is a better buy than HP, of course I don't care for either of the two.

In my opinion, big time computer manufacturers get cocky and screw up with cheap quality stuff, just trying to multiply their target market. You just don't here much about Gateway anymore do ya? I have an old Gateway Celeron with 256Mb Memory, that thing cost $2000 back in 98 and compare to my sig

g4m3rof1337

Wow....Theres alot of fritos in a small 1$ bag...

Anyways...

I can get more from the toshiba.
So...

What are some good accessories?

Toshiba wasn't meant for gaming......more like multi-tasking, I plan on getting an iBuyPower Laptop check it out in the other thread

g4m3rof1337

The brand name means nothing...
If you compare the dell specs to the toshiba...your pretty much getting the same thing...

And I got carried away watching a movie...I am ordering it monday. Seeing how it wont get here any faster...