Picking A LapTop

cryption

the only thing i've noticed a difference with is the apple airport. My 2 PC laptops one has the intel wireless and the other has gigabyte. My Apple airport will pick up wireless routers much further away. Ones my two PCs don't pick up, my macbook can get a solic connection to

g4m3rof1337

Would gaming CSS in like a bookstore wireless network...work?

Thanks

And is it possible to game on my home wireless router?

HumanMage

a 17 inch laptop is a very large laptop, and if widescreen even larger. I hope you have a set of muscles on those arms :)

g4m3rof1337

The Toshiba.
I made a link in my sig, of the specs.
I am trying to get it, to where I have my desktop and laptop specs, without a link.

Ftw.
In a few minutes, Ill be posting a link to a laptop cooler. Since that one I posted is out of stock.

If you have any suggestions, let me know.

Thanks

Edit

Here are the two...
I need it to cool the laptop, extremely.
Be reliable.
Easy to carry/travel.
Comfortable on a desk and a lap. And maybe other surfaces...

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2727919&CatId=607

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1445192&CatId=607

Or if you can show me something better, please do.

Thanks

Last edited:

Enjoihcky24/7

[-0MEGA-];620718 said:
And how much did you pay for the laptop? Not over $1900 I hope.

Waste of a couple hundred dollars, IMO. Even if you did have a problem with the preloaded software (which I never have, just an aol trial), you could reformat.

g4m3rof1337

Yeah not really...

The dell, 1800, shipping and it would have raised due to the market, and my time of purchase.

Everything else that was recommended to me...I did not like it.

So...
A little extra money for more accessories, upgrades, and reliability...

Enjoihcky24/7

Shipping was free on the Dell. And no it wouldn't have raised. As for reliability... Dell is plenty reliable. We have dells from 5 or more years ago that still run fine. They have great service etc. Not to late to cancel your order..
As for accessories and upgrades, I'm not sure what you were referring to.