Playstation 3

Geoff

VIP Member
I know people line up insanely early, like 3 days before. Now those are the people with no lives :D

kof2000

most either takes day offs or just still in high school playin hockey lol or hooky whatever it was that word i forget lol.

Geoff

VIP Member
most either takes day offs or just still in high school playin hockey lol or hooky whatever it was that word i forget lol.

It's hooky, but im not sure if thats how you spell it.

I would have stayed out starting this afternoon, but I have work tomorrow, and were suppose to get some heavy rain tomorrow and tomorrow night.

bebopin64

greed never turns out for the better

are you serious? im greedy because i saw a way to make money and i want to do it? the only really wealthy people in the world had to screw other people out of theirs. its the only way to do it otherwise we would all be middle class people that make the same low wage per year. i went through so much work to get this all lined up and get people to be out there. im always the responsible one of my peers and that makes my life very very difficult so why shouldnt i be the one of my peers cashing in at times like this?

jjsevdt

So I have to know, did you even get the loan, because if you were going to do this you would have had to have money in hand at least to days prior. I think the whole thing was BS from the beginning.

bebopin64

So I have to know, did you even get the loan, because if you were going to do this you would have had to have money in hand at least to days prior. I think the whole thing was BS from the beginning.

i got a loan like 4 days ago. i have 8 money order on the desk next to me for $650 each but now im just gonna have to cash them and pay back the bank. i have to say im really bummed but its cool now that im a bit drunk. ill just have to rack my brain for other ways to make a quick buck. i was thiinking though that since this is such a low interest loan thanks to my dads high standing at the bank i could use this money to get a .com business off the ground. ive had a few good niche businesses going but they always puttered because i didnt have the money for advertising.

ro0kie

banned
i got a loan like 4 days ago. i have 8 money order on the desk next to me for $650 each but now im just gonna have to cash them and pay back the bank. i have to say im really bummed but its cool now that im a bit drunk. .

drunk eh? why does everyone on this forum lie about their age??? :confused:

bebopin64

im not lying bout my age. this generation is a new generation we drink. its the norm nowadays for seniors in high school.

Saurian

:(

Trust me, you want as LITTLE debt going into college as you can have. It helps alot. I'd just return the money. Your plan has foiled, you might actually have to WORK, now.