Playstation 3

apj101

VIP Member

that's capitalism for you...

@bebopin64: Regardless of what everyone else here may think I have nothing but respect for you, you have seen a gap in the market and are attacking it's not illegal or real unethical, given that you are supplying demand. I hope this works out for you.... by the way there will be 3% levy on all profits the be paid in the form of CF advertising fees :D :D

Last edited:

tlarkin

VIP Member
I actually saw the 10,100 dollar bid win on ebay for a PS3. I was told by a co-worker one sold for about 14K

all i got to say is, LMFAO when your 10k+ console breaks down!!!!

kof2000

that is if the guy actually pays. there are instances where the bidder simply dissappeared lol. if you check out the winning bidder's feedback there is one negative feedback that says:

"BEWARE! Non-paying bidder,No Response to Emails from me or Ebay staff! FFF---" lol i wonder

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
Crazy! I talked to some people and they were there since wednesday. There were about 20 tents at best buy, but too bad there only getting like 6 in stock :p

[-0MEGA-];492341 said:
Crazy! I talked to some people and they were there since wednesday. There were about 20 tents at best buy, but too bad there only getting like 6 in stock :p

Yeah...whilst calling the stores to check out lines and where I had a shot at getting one, one Circuit City told me they had 16 people in line, and only 14 PS3's....

Tomorrow my dad is going to a Circuit City in a mall (I would go, but I have school...) where the security guards will actuall tell you to leave if you are there before ~7:30am...Circuit City will give vouchers about 7:45, and they start selling them at 8am. My fingers are crossed......

Geoff

VIP Member
There are only 6 at the CC near me, but they were promised 15. I wonder how many people will be turned down for one after camping out for 2 nights.

kof2000

ps3 games are region free for u.s. and japanese games so if you are willing to pay that much for one might as well pay 1000 for a japanese ps3. they are available right now and you dont have to line up or anything.

bebopin64

the seller was probably just trying to cause trouble and did some shill bidding. thats probably also why he is naru now.

kof2000

saw it on cnn: donate your ps3 and get a life time supply of tacos from taco bell which one would you choose llol.