Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

He would crap his pants if he saw that, that's just him:rolleyes: I will post pics of my next build, mid-August-ish.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
i swear i take too many pictures :p

Got my new PSU, NZXT should be sending me a fan since a led went out on the side fan....free fan, Woot!
DSCF1904.jpg

DSCF1902.jpg

DSCF1906.jpg

Trust me, i was bored :rolleyes:

Tayl

VIP Member
What are those, what look like to be the old clock style displays, that seem as though they're reading FF lit up yellow?

Rove.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
What are those, what look like to be the old clock style displays, that seem as though they're reading FF lit up yellow?

Rove.

Yeah FF means "boot", its somthing new i guess...if something goes wrong it will give a code that i can look up in the manual to see what the deal is. Cool, huh?

Tayl

VIP Member
Yeah FF means "boot", its somthing new i guess...if something goes wrong it will give a code that i can look up in the manual to see what the deal is. Cool, huh?

Wow that really is. Saves all the confusion on trying to explain what beep error sequence you get when explaining one to someone else too. Now you can just quote the letters. Nice feature!

Rove.

Kornowski

VIP Member
Just got a cable sleeving kit, it's great!

It's pink, but I don't care :D It's UV reactive, so I may get a UV light, worth it?

img4821sj5.jpg

img4823za4.jpg

What do you think? :)

more to come later.

Impulse666

Just got a cable sleeving kit, it's great!

It's pink, but I don't care :D It's UV reactive, so I may get a UV light, worth it?

img4821sj5.jpg

img4823za4.jpg

What do you think? :)

more to come later.

is the sleeving heatshrink? it'd look nice if it was clean and tight all over, but if not it looks nice anyhow. i dig. :D

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Nice, i just noticed that the clear insert on that nzxt case is the same aclyric insert on the apollo case....nice way to save money :p

Kornowski

VIP Member
is the sleeving heatshrink? it'd look nice if it was clean and tight all over, but if not it looks nice anyhow. i dig.

Yeah, It has heatsrink on it, but it didn't always work, so on some of the sleeving I've used cable ties...

Looking good so far Dan,

post up the finished job yeah?

Thanks mate, yeah, sure, Here you go :D

img4827ri8.jpg

img4854eb1.jpg

img4861mb4.jpg