Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

p4r4s1t3

0643.jpg.jpg

What?!?! It computes!

mgoldb2

VIP Member
mycomputer.JPG

I took that picture right after I first got the computer working. My wires around the computer is much neater now. I post some better pics when I have a chance but that the only pic of it I have right now.

Rambo

lol!!

I think we all do that....I have pictures of my first ever computer under the living room table! :D

By the way, I think that case is lovely! I like black ones!

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Rambo said:
lol!!

I think we all do that....I have pictures of my first ever computer under the living room table! :D

By the way, I think that case is lovely! I like black ones!

Hahah yeah agreed. I think it's dark blue BTW

JAN :D

stalex111

Wow!
Nice comp!
I have a friend who has a really nice casing. he's gonna sell it to me cause he's bying one with 11 slots and a cylindricall ventilator inside!

The Astroman

stalex111 said:
Wow!
Nice comp!
I have a friend who has a really nice casing. he's gonna sell it to me cause he's bying one with 11 slots and a cylindricall ventilator inside!

I dunno if any one has guessed based on previous threads, but this friend is ME. BTW stalex, could you pm me the price? Thanks!

P.S I'll tune it more , but all things come with a certain cost, of course...

Lax

VIP Member
Heh, flip nice job with the HDD's. I've got a dell that I should turn into a server computer. I'll post pics of my computers (5) when I get home.

P.S. I'm guessing the case you're talking about is the CM stacker (as said by other thread) and it's about 160$ on ZZF, don't know how much anywhere else.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Nice one. Better? That's a subjective opinion. Certainly really cool though. Is that a Creative Optical Mouse 3000? I have the wireless version. Nice mouse. Anyway...I like the way that everything is shining in blue.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hahha...

Man I think I am being too soft on KOBAJ. He pissed me off ;) when he said my case was proper ugly. FLIP218...I love your setups. Especially the one you buil for your daughter. TWEAKER...my case was a no-name but resembles a SOYO one by 100%. Either a copy or sublicensed product. This stuff is fun....especially when people (like Kobaj) really show off :).

tweaker

VIP Member
lol yeah it's funny how some people has a need to say crap like that. Makes you wonder what they're compensating for.. :p

At least let's hope he's young.

Last edited:

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Lol

Lorand said:
Anyway, noone can beat the beauty of my setup... :D

Agreed ;). Actually there is some truth in that. Afterall there is beauty even in the simplest things in life. The same holds of PC cases. Yours is an exmaple of that.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
A computer is a tool, just like a hammer. Have you seen a led-packed hammer with transparent handle and a lot of blink-blink on it? :rolleyes: