Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hahha...funny :)

Nice comparison. The only reason I modded mine was not to show off but rather to make my PC look more pleasing to my eye. Due to the fact that I am tight on budget and have to watch what I buy...modding was the easiest way to "improve" my PC. I know that in the end it all comes to the tool as you call it.

JAN :D

kobaj

VIP Member
Well jancz3rt I dont like yours because of the handle the rest of the case is pritty good but I just dont like that big fat ugly handle. Lorland I like your monitor but the case well its kinda old and well I dont like old. Lord anthrax, now thats a good case cource mines the best. Oh and someone said My mouse well its acualy a "Logitech Click!" Oh and teh blue, you should see it with all the blue on the lights out and in person, its remarkable.

EDIT: Hammers arnt ment to be blue with a window? But enywho mine is watercooled :cool: .

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
kobaj said:
Lorland I like your monitor but the case well its kinda old and well I dont like old.
It's no surprise that you like my monitor, because it's the best monitor in the world: Flatron F900P.
The case is crappy, the psu is messed up, but i'll change it next week. This will be my computer's new look:

kme_y662.jpg

Pure hammer-style... :D

Lax

VIP Member
tweaker said:
Nice system there Lord, what's the specs on that?
Aerocool Jet case (free)
P4 2.6
Abit IC7-MAX3 (free)
Radeon 9800 Pro
1Gb Kingston HyperX
Phoebe TV tuner :)
52x CD (free)
52x32x52 Lite-on Burner
7-in-1 card reader (free)
60Gb Western Digital
120Gb Seagate (free)
1994 CTX 17" CRT
1993 Pixie 17" CRT

Don't think I left anything out.

The other comp is a 2.4Ghz celery with an Abit BH7 (free) 512Mb CL 2 Kingston PC2700 ram, DVD rom, 52x drive (free), 10Gb Bigfoot quantum (free), Nvidia FX5200PC, IBM G76 17" CRT (free)

As mentioned before I'd say 70% of my computer parts are from the garbage.

P.S. Best monitor I have is either my Multisync's, Multiscans, or the Idek Iiyama Vision Master 17.

Last edited:

Sebouh

click on it and u'll go to it, since i can't put it here on the page , it is larger than 37.5k.

mgoldb2

VIP Member
Sebouh said:
click on it and u'll go to it, since i can't put it here on the page , it is larger than 37.5k.

if you use the insert image tag next to the hyperlink button and enter the same url it will show on the page. There is no 37.5k limit here because it linking to the page and not on the computer forum server physcally. The only reason you would run into problem doing this is if the server you host the pic at does not allow external linking.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Nice

Sebouh said:
here is my pc
my.php

I really like the case. It fits together nicely. Anyway...there are many entries here. I am surprised at how much is being posted here. Thanx.

kobaj

VIP Member
(seb)Lol, another "old" case. But dang is that desk old enough, its about to fall apart.
(lor) I like that new case.