Here's my little corner :)

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

edit: moved things around (3/17)

Last edited:

flip218

VIP Member
elmarcorulz said:
you got the right place eventuall then. nice set up btw. although it looks a lil awkward to use the mouse an keyboard

nah, I bring the keyboard out an angle it ... then I move my chair to the left :) just had to get used to it :)

kobaj

VIP Member
(flip) Awsome, your mouse is just like my scince teachers. But the rest of the setup is good too, I like the psx remote control I have one also*ya know,ment for pc(cept I hand built my connector)).

kobaj

VIP Member
I really, really, really, really really really hate people who dont know how to read internet sarcasm, unless right now your doing sarcasm.
worried.gif

stalex111

The Astroman said:
I dunno if any one has guessed based on previous threads, but this friend is ME. BTW stalex, could you pm me the price? Thanks!

P.S I'll tune it more , but all things come with a certain cost, of course...

Indeed. We are best friends and have been best friends since we were born. The Astroman has showed me this forum.
THANKS!
and about the price, i'll talk to you on msn.

Bobo

banned
Here's mine:
my.php

Circled are my 2 comps (one is behind the door thing) and my dad. The othere 2 comps in the background are his.

Can anybody figure out what joystick I have?:D (right of the monitor)

kobaj

VIP Member
bobo, nice I like all the different setups in the same room. But whats with all the cats on that one montor.