Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Bodaggit23

Very nice. I love Coolermaster cases. :D

Why didn't you post the pics as "Images" so we can see without clicking?

When you create your post, copy the "Direct Image" URL from Imageshack and click on the
insertimage.gif
button, and paste.

BTW, you're not taking advantage of the cable management that
your case has to offer.

Mines not perfect, but as you see, you can do much better.
It will help with your temps.

Shrunken.jpg

Last edited:

Whisper91

^
Yeah I did that, but I was having techically difficulties with imageshack, but it works now... I did not build it myself, only bought the parts, so my neighbour put it together.

Thanks!

FairDoos

@Whisper

spray the inside of your case black that would put the iceing on top of the cake as a sad person with no life would say :p

Whisper91

^
Yeah I saw someone do that.... but after this buy... I have no money *cries*. Hahahaha. Well, I will do that whenever I find the money and time.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Gareth

14535_311483075471_696315471_9555546_7146069_n.jpg

My Vostro 1000 with Windows 7 Professional

16631_317806470471_696315471_9648214_6433095_n.jpg

And just a picture of my tower, sporting the new Windows 7 Badge =)

G25r8cer

@Whisper

spray the inside of your case black that would put the iceing on top of the cake as a sad person with no life would say :p

Yup thats what I did with my Antec 300. And I have to say it makes a HUGE difference. Just sand her down, wipe it down, and spray paint it. I also did a few coats of clear.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gareth where did you get that Windows 7 sticker from?

Wouldnt it be wicked if Microshat included one inside for us?:cool:

Aastii

VIP Member
Damn, I want one of those 7 stickers now.

Will have to wait for my college to get new computers with the 7 stickers on so I can steal one :angry: It's what I did with my Vista sticker, but from my high school, not college :p

and whisper, that rig looks sweet :good:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Damn, I want one of those 7 stickers now.

Will have to wait for my college to get new computers with the 7 stickers on so I can steal one :angry: It's what I did with my Vista sticker, but from my high school, not college :p

and whisper, that rig looks sweet :good:

haha thats what someone done at our school,they had brand new systems come in for the IT room,They had Xp and Pentium 4 stickers on and within a week i think most of them went missing :D

Whisper91

Awesome there Whisper! Tell me how the AC7 Pro Rev. 2 does, I'm digging the white fan lol

It's uber quiet, yes, uber. Overall, I thought this would sound like my vacuum, but it's the quietest computer I have ever heard. Especially when there's 3 230mm fans and 3 other fans (1 140mm on back, 1 on GPU, and 1 Pro Rev. 2).

I wonder how much it would cost to repaint it? I was also thinking of putting a red neon light and maybe switching one of the 230mm fans on the side for 4 red LED fans. Also putting hydraulics, 6 TV's and one Xbox 360 inside... PIMP MY PC!!

Here's my set up (excluding mouse pad)

img1802g.jpg

img1804w.jpg

Last edited: