Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

G25r8cer

Got a new desk and im loving it!! I cant believe how much I missed using a desk instead of the race sim.

P1010023.jpg

Anyone wanna buy the G25 in the pic below? PM me an offer

P1010022.jpg

Stoic Sentinel

Got a new desk and im loving it!! I cant believe how much I missed using a desk instead of the race sim.

P1010023.jpg

Just wondering, is there a reason the desk is blocking the door? :p

***EDIT***
Here's mine:
dsc06666h.jpg

dsc06672v.jpg

dsc06678u.jpg

Oh, and don't mind the wires, I'm doing some serious management when I have time... school's so much work.

Last edited:

pokethesmot

It's uber quiet, yes, uber. Overall, I thought this would sound like my vacuum, but it's the quietest computer I have ever heard. Especially when there's 3 230mm fans and 3 other fans (1 140mm on back, 1 on GPU, and 1 Pro Rev. 2).

I wonder how much it would cost to repaint it? I was also thinking of putting a red neon light and maybe switching one of the 230mm fans on the side for 4 red LED fans. Also putting hydraulics, 6 TV's and one Xbox 360 inside... PIMP MY PC!!

Here's my set up (excluding mouse pad)

img1802g.jpg

img1804w.jpg

what case is that

Aastii

VIP Member
haha thats what someone done at our school,they had brand new systems come in for the IT room,They had Xp and Pentium 4 stickers on and within a week i think most of them went missing :D

It was great because every time that our school got new computers, which with it being a technology college was eery couple of terms, nobody was clever enough to whip the stickers off, so I did and put them on that wax paper that stickers come on and ebay those suckers (obviously except for the vista one that I kept ;)). The best thing is you couldn't tell they were used or anything because of the angular cases that Dell use, only a small part of the sticky back actually gets used and none sticks to the PC because it hasn't been on there for long. Have you ever checked how much they go for on ebay? I must have made about £100 a year just from taking the stickers off the cases :p and for an 11 year old, £100 is massive :D

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
^ lol. All the pentium dual-core stickers on our school computers are missing already :p our school really needs a new server... it's so slow... the machines aren't exactly slow: 2.66ghz dually and a gig of ram on xp... but all the computer's HDD lights are constantly on... from syncing with the server.. makes them as slow as a sloth on weed!

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I seem to have a bit of a collection building here :eek:

Dell Inspiron 1420 (top right)
Core2 Duo T5550
3GB RAM
160GB HD
GMA x3100 / 1280x800 LCD

Compaq Presario F700 (top left)
Athlon X2 TK-55
1GB RAM
120GB HD
Geforce 6100 / 1280x800 LCD

Acer Aspire D150 (bottom right)
Atom N280
2GB RAM
160GB HD
GMA 950 / 1024x600 LCD

HP Pavilion dv2000 (bottom left)
Turion X2 TL-52
2GB RAM
120GB HD
Geforce 6150 GPU 1280x800 LCD

All laptops work (yes, even that Compaq I tried to sell earlier :p). The HP and Dell's battery are both shot, but the Compaq and Acer still have great batteries.

Attachments

• Lappies.jpg
    Lappies.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

starlitjoker

Because i can....

Photo Dump...
Initializing...
Uploading Cache...3...2...1...
Importing....
unpacking...5...4...3...2...1...