Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

bomberboysk

actually, that would be the extended ascension cyo
04141051143l.jpg
At that price point...there are two brands worth buying, Windy Soldam and Mountain Mods. Lian-li isnt that great once you hit the expensive cases.

Buzz1927

Digaredd
Been building a new main rig, just need to install the GTX260 (when it finishes the WU it's working on) and do a little cable management.

P1010124.jpg

Buzz1927

Digaredd
Specs? what cpu you got in it? Phenom II X3 or X4?:p
Neither! Got a 550 BE unlocked to quad-core running at 3.8 stable! :)
4GB Corsair DDR3 1600mhz
2x 500GB HDD in raid0
PC Power + Cooling 610W
CM Storm Scout
And the 260 which I'll be putting in at some time today.

I need to get this one running, as the weather is heating up here and my Lian Li case can't keep things cool without some modding (which I'll be doing as soon as I get a dremel)

bomberboysk

Neither! Got a 550 BE unlocked to quad-core running at 3.8 stable! :)
4GB Corsair DDR3 1600mhz
2x 500GB HDD in raid0
PC Power + Cooling 610W
CM Storm Scout
And the 260 which I'll be putting in at some time today.

I need to get this one running, as the weather is heating up here and my Lian Li case can't keep things cool without some modding (which I'll be doing as soon as I get a dremel)
Noice!

Throw some water into the mix:p

linkin

VIP Member
Been building a new main rig, just need to install the GTX260 (when it finishes the WU it's working on) and do a little cable management.

P1010124.jpg

Looking good! I'm sorry about what happened. is that the exact case you where going to sell me? :eek:

I ended up having to lug the box with the case in it across 4 different trains. serves me right i guess!

On another note, I squished cables under the HDD with the HDD for better airflow. It worked.

I'm thinking of extending the CPU power connector, because i can't route mine through the other side of the case behind the motherboard tray. it's too short. Is this safe? :confused:

101_0074-1.jpg

Buzz1927

Digaredd
well done Buzz. Looks hella clean. You runnin SMP with that proc yet? :D

I couldn't get the SMP client working, but I was a bit drunk! :p I'll try again tomorrow.

Looking good! I'm sorry about what happened. is that the exact case you where going to sell me? :eek:

I ended up having to lug the box with the case in it across 4 different trains. serves me right i guess!

On another note, I squished cables under the HDD with the HDD for better airflow. It worked.

I'm thinking of extending the CPU power connector, because i can't route mine through the other side of the case behind the motherboard tray. it's too short. Is this safe? :confused:

Nah, I got one for myself, it's a great case to work in!
I've changed the colour scheme to green, looks very cool! I just need a new front fan, the only 140mm I've got is orange! :mad:
I've got a comp with the CPU cable running up the mobo like yours, been good for about a year, would drive me nuts if I had to look at it through the window, tho!

linkin

VIP Member
Nah, I got one for myself, it's a great case to work in!
I've changed the colour scheme to green, looks very cool! I just need a new front fan, the only 140mm I've got is orange! :mad:
I've got a comp with the CPU cable running up the mobo like yours, been good for about a year, would drive me nuts if I had to look at it through the window, tho!

It does, especially because it's a fat 8 pin one with 4 extra cables :angry: :gun:

Whisper91

I just finished my baby today!!

Case- Coolermaster HAF 932 Full Tower

Processor- Intel Core I5 750 Quad Core

Ram- Corsair XMS3 8GB DDR3

Power Supply- Corsair TX750W 750W

Motherboard- Asus Maximus III Formula

Operating System- Microsoft Windows 7

Hard Drive- Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB SATAII

DVD- LG GH22LS40 Black SATA DVD-Writer

CPU Cooling- Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro REV.2

Video Card- Sapphire Radeon 4870 1GB

img1778k.jpg

img1780j.jpg

img1781r.jpg

img1782z.jpg

img1783l.jpg

img1784e.jpg

img1789h.jpg

And video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsW-hpGFphw

It's sooooooooo much faster and better than my old PC.

Last edited: