Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

87dtna

That's a very nice and clean set-up, just how I like to see them. Congrats.

JAN :D

Thanks! There's a couple little things I could do to make it even cleaner but I'm not real concerned about it. Just clean enough as to not affect any cooling. My case runs pretty cool now since the SSD's don't really create any heat, and I got four 120mm fans and a 140mm up top :good: The antec 200 and 300 are nice cases for relatively cheap.

funkysnair

VIP Member
IMG_0971.jpg

robina_80

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
funky, that cable management is immense, as is the water cooling setup, it looks sweet.

Will get some pics of mine up when:

1. I can be arsed :p

2. I have the time and new cooler

Fatback

VIP Member
^ lookin good linkin :good: I can barely see that 8600gt in that huge storm scout :)

Some new ones of mine. Yes I know the window is dirty and I need to clean it but I don't feel like it.

dscf0809.jpg

dscf0814.jpg

dscf0823v.jpg

linkin

VIP Member
I see you like the orange lights :)

I just realised you got the exact same 4850 i do. you ever had any troubles with it?

Fatback

VIP Member
I see you like the orange lights :)

I just realised you got the exact same 4850 i do. you ever had any troubles with it?

I like orange anything. They are actually bright red with a little orange tint but they look bright orange on camera. I could of edited the picture to make them look red like they do in person.

Fatback

VIP Member

Nope never anything major. There was this one time where it wouldn't display an image but I reset the CMOS and it fixed it right up and has never done it again. It's a pretty good card for the price I got mine for $99 shipped back when they where cheaper. It will max a lot of games, the only game I have ever had trouble out of is NFS shift the 4850 really struggled on it even with low settings.

linkin

VIP Member
my 4850 struggles too, thats because it's a really TWIMTBP game...

You know, it's one of those games that screams NVIDIAAAAAA!

:p

Fatback

VIP Member
my 4850 struggles too, thats because it's a really TWIMTBP game...

You know, it's one of those games that screams NVIDIAAAAAA!

:p

I have a 8800gt and E7400(just got it for $5 on craigs list :eek:) in my other computer and I get about 20 more FPS then with my 4850 and Phenom 8650.

87dtna

I have a 8800gt and E7400(just got it for $5 on craigs list :eek:) in my other computer and I get about 20 more FPS then with my 4850 and Phenom 8650.

Whats the E7400 clocked too? An E7400 is gonna be superior is playing game than an 8650. I would stick the 4850 in the intel rig and see what you get to make sure the CPU isn't bottlenecking you.