Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

jamesd1981

intel duo core 2.8cpu, western digital 640gb hdd, crucial 6gb ddr2 pc5300 ram, akasa evo cooler, gainward gt9600 ddr3 cpu, asus p5p41d mboard, 450 w psu, lg 22x dvd rewriter w/lightscribe, 22in lg flatron monitor, 500gb seagate external drive, epson bx300f all in one, creative 5.1 surround system, microsoft lifecam vx-300, trust graphics tablet and trust wireless desktop kit.

Last edited:

Fatback

VIP Member
Whats the E7400 clocked too? An E7400 is gonna be superior is playing game than an 8650. I would stick the 4850 in the intel rig and see what you get to make sure the CPU isn't bottlenecking you.

It's at stock clocks the motherboard in it is an OEM board from an e-machines so I can't OC it. I don't play games hardly anymore so I wouldn't benefit from switching. Not only that but I do a lot more multi-tasking then gaming so going to a dual core would be a downgrade.

I have thought my CPU was a bottleneck before but my FPS seems about the same as everyone else's that has a slimier or same CPU.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Long ago I used to be into old computers, I thought I'd gotten out of all that stuff and actually sold/gave away/threw out many of my classic machines. Well recently I was given a Macintosh Classic and Mac SE and it reminded me just how much I loved these little "compact" Macs. So, I did something rather minor, but something I'd been wanting to do for a while... I modified my old SE FDHD to have two "superdrives" and upgraded the hard drive.

SE_FDHD_x2.jpg

I really want to get myself an SE/30, but this little thing will do for now I suppose. I have a few peripherals for it, though I'm kicking myself for throwing out the old external SCSI CD-ROM I had...

HumanMage

Long ago I used to be into old computers, I thought I'd gotten out of all that stuff and actually sold/gave away/threw out many of my classic machines. Well recently I was given a Macintosh Classic and Mac SE and it reminded me just how much I loved these little "compact" Macs. So, I did something rather minor, but something I'd been wanting to do for a while... I modified my old SE FDHD to have two "superdrives" and upgraded the hard drive.

SE_FDHD_x2.jpg

I really want to get myself an SE/30, but this little thing will do for now I suppose. I have a few peripherals for it, though I'm kicking myself for throwing out the old external SCSI CD-ROM I had...

Jerry Seinfeld has that same computer in his apartment in the show "Seinfeld" :D that show is hilarious.

ganzey

banned

SE_FDHD_x2.jpg

dude, you should totally run 3dmark on that thing

87dtna

haha, there is hope afterall

Surprised you caught that....or should I say cought that...LOL

You really think I would be dumb enough to mispell a word if it wasn't on purpose when calling someone out for the same thing?? LOL

Edit-Oh yeah I'm surprised you actually used the correct ''you're'' and not ''your'' like most others do. I guess you knew you had to break out the proper grammar eh? :p

Last edited:

Fatback

VIP Member
^ that setup is sick man both of them. I would kill to have all that stuff.

There is one thing I have to say......SO MANY CABLES:eek: