Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

spirit

Staff member
salvage-this said:
haha true. I am in the process of organizing that. I kinds wish there were more hangars in back to tie extra cables to. That would help a lot.
Wouldn't bother too much, nobody's going to see the other side so you don't want to spend too long getting it all neat. Obviously you don't want the cables snaking everywhere meaning you can't get the panel back on, but you know... don't spend forever organizing the cables when nobody's going to see them. ;)

salvage-this

the back panel is not bulging but the heat from my HDDs gets taken out trough the back panel. I just want it to be a bit cleaner to make sure that I can get the heat out of my case.

spirit

Staff member
I would put the 24-pin power connector behind the motherboard again but if I do that I can't get the case back on properly or I have to get somebody else to help me get the case on.

claptonman

I can get my back panel on, but I literally have to use all my limbs at each corner.

claptonman-albums-amd-cpu-picture602-22.jpg

claptonman-albums-amd-cpu-picture661-cimg0025.jpg

itsaferbie

I can get my back panel on, but I literally have to use all my limbs at each corner.

claptonman-albums-amd-cpu-picture602-22.jpg

claptonman-albums-amd-cpu-picture661-cimg0025.jpg

Nice looking setup, and I have the same problem with my back panel too. The only thing I don't like about the TX series, when I upgrade to another GTX570 in the future I will defiantly be picking up modular power supply.

linkin

VIP Member
I have the same problem with my PSU/Case as well. You need the force of two men and a hammer to help get the thing closed and on properly.

claptonman

Best case for getting the panel on is the NZXT Phantom, in my experience. At the front, there's a ridge, so its basically a lever. So the front end holds it in place and you screw it in at the other end.

87dtna

I never buy anything but modular PSU's anymore. I don't use molex connectors at all anymore, and usually only 1 of the 2 sata cables. No sense trying to stuff away 3 cables with multiple connectors on them that you don't even use.

I had no trouble with the back side panel with the cooler master 690 II advanced, that was a great case although most don't like the plain square look anymore I really liked it.

GTX580 is arriving today according to tracking....woot....will get a pic once I get it in there. Next upgrade, ivy bridge but the bastards delayed the release until june now :/

87dtna

600 series is going to be OEM cards. Nvidia is going right to 700 series for the new retail GTX series to stay the same as AMD 7000 series to avoid confusion or people think that Nvidia is behind because their cards start with a 6 lol.

Jamebonds1

600 series is going to be OEM cards. Nvidia is going right to 700 series for the new retail GTX series to stay the same as AMD 7000 series to avoid confusion or people think that Nvidia is behind because their cards start with a 6 lol.

87dtna, show us a link that 600 series is going to be OEM please.