Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

tech savvy

omg dude thats sexy. i was planning on getting the evga z68 ftw with a 2500k, but the mobo price is just a tad too high at the moment

560 Ti classy ultra is a sexy card....I wanted one but it would have been a wasted money upgrade from a 560 Ti.

Thx. I'm getting 60+ fps in Skyrim on ultra everything,dont really know if thats good or bad,for the setup I got.The CPU and GPU are of course OC'ed.

Spesh

Are you using the testing bench as your "main" case?

At the moment I am, as I tend to switch components in and out quite regularly and the way that I currently have the system setup, the QDC's makes it easy to do this without draining the waterloop.

I also have a Corsair 800D sat doing nothing atm (which is my old case).

87dtna

Had an opportunity to buy a gtx460 2win for really cheap. Barely fits woot lol.

4602win.jpg

87dtna

yup lol. Prolly keeping the 460 2win for awhile. Just picked up a 2560x1440 IPS monitor so I need something decent to run it. I know the Vram is low on the 2win, but I got it cheap enough. I will upgrade to kepler eventually if I need too.

Yeah 2600, but will probably upgrade to a 3570k once they calm down in price after initial release. I don't really need 8 threads anyway.

Mez

Had an opportunity to buy a gtx460 2win for really cheap. Barely fits woot lol.

4602win.jpg

I was looking at the GTX 460 2Win on TigerDirect, but I was doing some research on it and found that many people have driver issues with the card, have you encountered any problems?

87dtna

No, it works fine. I also heard that unless your board supports SLI you cannot run it, well thats BS too my board only has one x16 slot lol.

I already had Nvidia drivers installed, windows 7 automatically installs the drivers for the card when you boot and up (and then restart).

FuryRosewood

2012-03-14_19-54-14_703.jpg

New H100, barely fit it in, will be seeing if i can get it some wiggle room, because its just..tight its a very tight fit, there is only 4 screws in the bottom fan/mount for it, so i guess with it wedged in like it is, it should be ok, just seems in-secure to me.
CP1000 on bottom...it baffled me how big that psu is, its a monster...i should take a picture of the bracket next to the tx750 for comparison...

Mez

No, it works fine. I also heard that unless your board supports SLI you cannot run it, well thats BS too my board only has one x16 slot lol.

I already had Nvidia drivers installed, windows 7 automatically installs the drivers for the card when you boot and up (and then restart).

Looks like a very nice card, it out performs the GTX 580 for a substantially lower price, might pick one up in the future. Damn thing is huge though! If you don't mind me asking, what case are you using?