Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

FuryRosewood

p_00153.jpg

Heres a nice little rosewill case they made a few years back...takes a full ATX motherboard to boot

FuryRosewood

yea. going to replace the antec fans with corsairs so they match and i dont get internal turbulance between the fans....that seems to be my biggest issue right now

psu is mounted up front laterally, like a trans mounted engine, has a nice weight to it....almost as good as a bottom mount psu, but allows you to put the long mobos in it

spirit

Staff member
...now with an i5 2500K, ASUS P8Z68-V PRO GEN3, 16GBs of 1600MHz RipJawsX, and an Arctic Cooling Freezer 13. Got no graphics card at the moment, using on the onboard HD 3000 graphics.

DSCF2126.jpg

I know my cable management isn't the best. :/ my case really isn't good for cable management, not enough room between the motherboard tray and the side of the PC to put the 24-pin power cable behind without cracking the board. :/

Jamebonds1

...now with an i5 2500K, ASUS P8Z68-V PRO GEN3, 16GBs of 1600MHz RipJawsX, and an Arctic Cooling Freezer 13. Got no graphics card at the moment, using on the onboard HD 3000 graphics.

DSCF2126.jpg

I know my cable management isn't the best. :/ my case really isn't good for cable management, not enough room between the motherboard tray and the side of the PC to put the 24-pin power cable behind without cracking the board. :/

So is mine but better than nothing right?

spirit

Staff member
Jamesbonds1 said:
So is mine but better than nothing right?
Yeah I did the best I can, everything is pretty much hidden apart from that 24-pin power connector and the USB 3.0 bracket cable which I can't really hide.

spirit

Staff member
I can get the cable behind the tray, it is long enough, but I cannot get the side panel back on with the cable behind the tray. :/ There's not enough room between the tray and the side panel. :(

Aastii

VIP Member
How the hell will it not fit? The cable is about the same length as on my TX850 and mine manages to get up on a case which yours could probably comfortably sit in

FuryRosewood

clean layout, i like the psu brace they put in there..neat idea.

and yea, you should be able to fit that panel on even with the 24 pin...just might have to push hard...thats how i have to with the 1200...not a ton of room but it will fit.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
its only 4, and one of them aint even connected. At least there appears to be no power or data cables attached to it.

Yeah it's just a small Velociraptor drive I was using for testing purposes a while ago. I just haven't pulled it out yet.

I know, but 4 is a fair ammount for individual drives, unless he has them in a RAID configuration

One is my main drive (500GB Caviar Black) for OS and programs. I have another WD 250GB for misc. storage (app installs and some game installs), and the third (WD 1TB) is for storing my photography and backups.

spirit

Staff member
How the hell will it not fit? The cable is about the same length as on my TX850 and mine manages to get up on a case which yours could probably comfortably sit in
Sorry I mean the side panel which goes directly behind the motherboard tray.

nzxt_lexa_s_rear.jpg

it's the panel to the left that won't go back on with the 24-pin power cable behind it. It just won't fit. You need to two people to get it on.

Got some better photos of my new build now. The other photos weren't great. As we can see the power cable doesn't really obstruct anything.

DSCF2219.jpg

DSCF2220.jpg