Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Jamebonds1

Okay vistakid10. What i can tell you about your tower case. I'm sorry as if I sound like rudeness but tower case, the one you have, isn't the better choose for cable manage.

See picture of my inside tower? That's reason why i choose Thermaltake Armor 60A, as well as my PSU thermaltake.

jonnyp11

It's funny that I think my cases managing is actually better, but I got really creative with it, really wish me psu and h50 were in so I could finish it up and post it. Rearranged the cabling last night for those that saw it on the new toy thread and got it even neater.

spirit

Staff member
claptonman said:
Nice. Is that a fan controller coming out the expansion slots?
Nope - it's a USB 3.0 bracket, came with the motherboard and always good for have more USB ports and by using this bracket I get an additional two USB 3.0 ports, always handy!

Jamesbonds1 said:
Okay vistakid10. What i can tell you about your tower case. I'm sorry as if I sound like rudeness but tower case, the one you have, isn't the better choose for cable manage.
Yeah I know I figured this out a while back now. I tried my best to hide the cables as much as possible, it's pretty much the best you can do without the side panels coming off or almost cracking the motherboard. You can't really see the 24-pin power cable anyway and it doesn't really obstruct anything so it's not really bothering me.

Jonny, is the PC you posted in the "new toy" thread actually your's? If so - are you going to update your sig soon? ;)

Last edited:

87dtna

My new 1440p IPS LED monitor, dwarf's them 21.5'' 1080p monitors haha.

Wife's PC is on the left side, I use it as the ''server'' for my black ops console...she just uses it for internet.

Bare in mind all my PC stuff is in the basement...

desk.jpg

Last edited:

87dtna

Workspace? My PC on the right side of the pic there is sitting on my desk where I do any work. ...IE balance the checkbook and write out bills etc. I don't do that stuff at the PC desk there.

Pic makes it look messy because it's a close up view, it's not really. But you also have to remember, I have 2 PC's and 3 giant screens on 1 computer desk meant for 1 small screen lol.

M1kkelZR

doesnt look "beast" and cable management sucks. but the top of the case i broke off thinking i could easily unscrew it but bent the entire aluminium pins that hold it on and i took both sides off so i can throw a few cables out the back :D

rc32uf.jpg

Darren

Staff member
doesnt look "beast" and cable management sucks. but the top of the case i broke off thinking i could easily unscrew it but bent the entire aluminium pins that hold it on and i took both sides off so i can throw a few cables out the back :D

rc32uf.jpg

What's that blue fan at the bottom? Just a case fan?

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Workspace? My PC on the right side of the pic there is sitting on my desk where I do any work. ...IE balance the checkbook and write out bills etc. I don't do that stuff at the PC desk there.

Pic makes it look messy because it's a close up view, it's not really. But you also have to remember, I have 2 PC's and 3 giant screens on 1 computer desk meant for 1 small screen lol.

Haha lol.Don't worry man I have seen worse :p
I guess I am one of those where everything has to be super clean and tidy xD
If my room looks like that and I have few things scattered under the table,I would get crazy xD My room is so clean that I don't even have any dust xD
Hell I even put every single cable to look so damn tidy lol xD
For some reason I don't like working in a room if everything isn't perfectly tidy and clean xD

Hell I saw some people having bugs in their computers and rooms!:D
ALIVE BUGS!:eek::D
Eugh!:D

M1kkelZR

What's that blue fan at the bottom? Just a case fan?

Its a Coolermaster Sickelflow Blue LED 120MM case fan yeah. it serves no real purpose there just to push air into the fan of the GPU. For the rest its there for the flashy flashy lights :p

spirit

Staff member
Salvage Build looks good at the moment Raz3rD! Which OS are you going to install on it and does it still have 2GB of RAM or have you now upgraded to 4GB?

M1kkelZR

Salvage Build looks good at the moment Raz3rD! Which OS are you going to install on it and does it still have 2GB of RAM or have you now upgraded to 4GB?

Its running a 32bit win7 ultimate atm. still on 2GB ram but I'm going to finish this when I get my inital build for my 18th. Then atleast I can plan ahead better as this should've been finished a long time ago but had some personal trouble and some economic setbacks (didnt get paid enough to get the new cpu and ram) stupid supermarket job :p

87dtna

Haha lol.Don't worry man I have seen worse :p
I guess I am one of those where everything has to be super clean and tidy xD
If my room looks like that and I have few things scattered under the table,I would get crazy xD My room is so clean that I don't even have any dust xD
Hell I even put every single cable to look so damn tidy lol xD
For some reason I don't like working in a room if everything isn't perfectly tidy and clean xD

Hell I saw some people having bugs in their computers and rooms!:D
ALIVE BUGS!:eek::D
Eugh!:D

It's not my room, it's a corner in the basement.....my basement is concrete walls and floor. ;)

Machin3

Here are some pictures of my latest rig. I finished it the other day so I've been making some tweaks here and there before the photo shoot. It took me about a month to get everything done. Hope you enjoy it. :)
IMG_4187.jpg

IMG_4180.jpg

IMG_4182.jpg

IMG_4185.jpg

I sleeved all the power supply cables and wrapped the pump cable around the pump.

IMG_4181.jpg

IMG_4186.jpg

And here is my desk setup:

IMG_4179.jpg

Last edited:

Machin3

Thanks guys for the nice compliments. :)

Are you sponsored machin? And what happened to the green machine?

No, I'm not unfortunately. I wish I was because I would love to drop in another gtx 570hd in SLI but that means I would need another block so being sponsored by EK would have been nice. And the green machine was upgraded to this. I went from LGA 1366 to the new Sandy bridge. Besides, I wasn't to happy of the outcome of the green machine. I rushed it and it didn't come out looking how I hoped.