Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

My new 1440p IPS LED monitor, dwarf's them 21.5'' 1080p monitors haha.

Wife's PC is on the left side, I use it as the ''server'' for my black ops console...she just uses it for internet.

Bare in mind all my PC stuff is in the basement...

desk.jpg

Do I see 2 Desktops, And 3 Screens? Damn!!!!! Nice setup!

87dtna

lol, the one on the left side is my wife's PC. It's just a cheap athlon II dual core, 4gb ddr3 and biostar 880g AM3 board. 21.5'' 1080p monitor. Onboard video since she only uses it for internet.

jonnyp11

Mine doesn't compare (espetially without a gpu or the water cooling loop (need an amd bracket))

If i have the time, i might get some metal sheers or whatever or a saw and cut the top cable whole bigger.

M1kkelZR

Mine doesn't compare (espetially without a gpu or the water cooling loop (need an amd bracket))

If i have the time, i might get some metal sheers or whatever or a saw and cut the top cable whole bigger.

So you're keeping the rig? or still going to sell?

jonnyp11

Still trying to sell, might now planning to leave the cooler our or just not installed unless they ask for it.

Thanks, i knew that meant i couldn't do it without the bracket but didn't see them on newgg and didn't feel like looking right now, so you saved me some time.

But that says it comes with 1 bracket, and the pic is of the intel one, but if you watch the install vid and when i look at my board, AMD uses a rectangular bracket that couldn't work with that bracket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUxoFiFuS_g

Last edited:

FuryRosewood

Well aware...i just pulled the h50 out of my machine about...2 weeks ago, it has that very bracket in the picture, thats the AMD mount, just have to drop it in, leave the screws loose, drop the pump in between the notches, give it a twist till the notches line up with the teeth, and tighten down the screws in a cross formation and your good....easy peasy. with the h100 they changed it up due to the rectangular pump, they use the notches from the amd oem hardware, with some screws and loops that fit under the amd bracket.

2012-03-14_19-54-14_703.jpg

Only picture i could find that was adequate...was my own...god people suck at taking good pictures.

FuryRosewood

i want to keep the unit together, i may be using it in a lanparty box with the 955 later, not sure, plans for cooling the system are either stock cooler or the h50, 10 bucks isnt a ton for a bracket...id just buy it from corsair, or email them and see if they can give it to you for free, never hurts to ask.

Gooberman

87dtna, that monitor looks like a beast, maybe i'll save up for one :D (Though i don't think i'll be playing bf3 at that resolution lol) just need to save up some money and buy one part at a time.

EDIT: Hmm, did you get the Yamakasi Catleap Q270? man this is a tempting thing just need to save up for a few weeks before i buy anything though :D

Last edited:

87dtna

Yup the Catleap. It's a risk to buy one since they are from Korea, if you have to ship it back for a DOA it'll cost you like $120. But they do package them well.