Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

spirit

Staff member
Cooling's good. Comes with 4 120mm fans as standard (one intake, one side and two exhaust) and another 120mm can be added if you like. The fans are all molex though I think, so they have to fun to run at full RPM all the time.

Your P182 would look cool with a black interior, Mike. Wolfe's HAF looks pretty sleek with the black interior, and Linkin painted his CM Storm Scout white recently and it looks cool. :)

SuperDuperMe

I hate the look of it. Its too plain :p (my p182 that is)

I like the really childish, grabbed that shit out of toys r us cases :p Like the phantom :p
That said im quite into the lexa.

Jamebonds1

Lol yeh its for my racing games :p And stuff like gta/saints row/Just cause.

I wish my case a had a black inside. Then my cables i couldnt hide would look a bit less noticeable.

What case is that btw? Looks awesome.

EDIT: Derp, didnt read your sig :p Nice. Is it full or midi.....i cant be arsed googling.

You can do spacy paint black inside case as long as there is no hardware inside ;)

SuperDuperMe

Really :O I thought id just leave everything in there. Make it look better.......

Lol oj, im just trolling yeh i know to take components out :p

Im not going to bother anyway. Too much effort for a case id rather get rid of :p

spirit

Staff member
I'd always get the Phantom over the Lexa S if you can afford it. The Lexa S cost me around £60 from eBay in October 2010, but they're really hard to come by these days in the UK. The Phantom is usually around £100.

Cooler Master make some good cases in the £60-100 range. There's the HAF 912, HAF 932, Enforcer and Storm Scout. All good cases!

SuperDuperMe

It will be a long time before i can afford anything :p Im just daydreaming. Damn UK job market. Its impossible round my area for someone my age to get a job. SOooooo many college leavers in the same boat i am in my area.

Jamebonds1

Really :O I thought id just leave everything in there. Make it look better.......

Lol oj, im just trolling yeh i know to take components out :p

Im not going to bother anyway. Too much effort for a case id rather get rid of :p

Yeah. I like black case. I love my tower case. It is cool. It cost me 90 dollar. I might will paint my case "NEOFRONTIER"

spirit

Staff member
It will be a long time before i can afford anything :p Im just daydreaming. Damn UK job market. Its impossible round my area for someone my age to get a job. SOooooo many college leavers in the same boat i am in my area.

It's not like the P182 is a "bad case".

Kinda dreading when I have to get a job, bet it'll take a while before I find one. There's a real shortage at the moment.

FuryRosewood

kinda curious, why is the p182 bothering you? cable management should be adequate and it has a easy to clean filter? my 1200 is flashy but on the other hand its a pain in the ass to clean...

SuperDuperMe

Its too plain :p Its just a big gun metal grey box. I want a few sharp edges :p Something that looks mean.

Cable management is mostly fine im not bothered about that its just the outside looks :p

Perkomate

My favourite cases at the moment are the Corsair Carbide 500R in white, and the NZXT Phantom in white.
I guess I just have a thing for white cases.
Those, and the Antec Skeleton.

FuryRosewood

id go after the silverstone cases myself the ones with the 90 degree rotated boards are very nice. flash is ok, but imo its worthless, the silverstones are understated and silent...noise is annoying.

The silverstone raven is cool and neat, I MIGHT get it. But I will probably get my case I wanted since I got into building pcs, the level 10 gt.

spirit

Staff member
The silverstone raven is cool and neat, I MIGHT get it. But I will probably get my case I wanted since I got into building pcs, the level 10 gt.
The Level 10GT is a good case with lots of nice features; but oh my god is one ugly brute.

My favourite budget cases is the 300R from Corsair right now, costs £50 or so and is a great all rounder. I'd say if I were going to buy a case for myself I'd probably go for an NZXT Phantom or a Lian-Li PC-K62. :)

Jamebonds1

The Level 10GT is a good case with lots of nice features; but oh my god is one ugly brute.

My favourite budget cases is the 300R from Corsair right now, costs £50 or so and is a great all rounder. I'd say if I were going to buy a case for myself I'd probably go for an NZXT Phantom or a Lian-Li PC-K62. :)

Thermaltake is look nice and cool. I got this tower case because it have USB 3.0. There isn't a lot of tower case that have USB 3.0 two years ago.

I think the level 10 gt is awesome, I will take recommendations in a few months when I get a new case, as I want other people to call my pc awesome. Maybe a corsair 800?