Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is my new Creative Xtreme. Replaced sound onboard.

I had the XFI extreme audio and it was a fab little card,for the price the sound quality was really good...it was just the drivers that kept letting me down.

This was a few years back though,So hopefully by now they should have sorted the drivers out!

Jamebonds1

I had the XFI extreme audio and it was a fab little card,for the price the sound quality was really good...it was just the drivers that kept letting me down.

This was a few years back though,So hopefully by now they should have sorted the drivers out!

Yeah it getting better and better. There is reason why update is important. It is stable right now or at least. You have to turn off 3D CMSS for headphone if it is not 5.1 speaker support and 2.1 speaker. It will confuse. Also turn off X-Fi is not always need, great for mp3 file. Also lowest Hz is need to make it stable. 44 KHz is stable right now for most video game for all of sound card type.

Gooberman

NZXT Phantom is a nice case but is a pain to move around which I do so I replaced it with the Corsair C70. I do like the handles :D

img20130501181735.jpg

img20130501190906.jpg

img20130502094419.jpg

img20130502094434.jpg

I'm going to use the Phantom with my server computer because I don't plan on moving that at all

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Just putting in a small radiator of a car or something in my old Athlon rig. Lets see how it performs with some fans on it to cool.