Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Toast

lol! yeah yeah, I just bought a brand new phone so I'm pretty tight on cash. The PSU does need to go, though.

And it should perform pretty well. I have my 8350 overclocked to 4.5 and it wasn't reaching 60 under load. Just get the biggest rad possible.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
You don't getting it, that radiator is just an iron block I found on my grannies attic, so air will help, but not much. I'm making it all from scratch, but it will cool enough I think.
The Athlon has a wall at 3.25GHz.. it reached 29-30 degrees after long load, pure attached at the tab ;P

Calin

KubUvaG.jpg

87dtna

Personally I would move the drive bay covers down and install 2 DVD drives...or atleast 1 DVD drive and a card reader. But thats me.

G25r8cer

G25 here. Haven't been on the forum in a while and decided to participate and rejoin the forum. Since, I have changed my desk up a bit, painted I/o covers and front intake grill White. Also placed some Rockauto.com magnets on the side. I am still a casual/average pc user so, my desk is a mess but, it works great for me. Also, glued a 4 port usb hub to my desk for easy usb access.

Nothing major here but, thought i'd share

Crappy cell phone camera and messy desk. Oh well you get the idea. Specs in signature!

Previous race sim setup

Darren

Staff member
Really nice looking setups Thermal.

You've got some serious cooling fins going on with your RAM and the cable management in both (but especially the second) is awesome!

Really nice looking setups Thermal.

You've got some serious cooling fins going on with your RAM and the cable management in both (but especially the second) is awesome!

Thanks man, I have a new build coming soon that I am going to document all the steps of so watch out for that thread.

tremmor

Thermo. Im curious why for 3 monitors. Im asking a question and what is it good for.
I posted a picture before. Dual 24". Im a news freak or and visit here and other forums.
I watch the news (tv) on the other. Why do people have 3 monitors?

Nice build though. liked it.

Last edited: