Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mine is upside down on my H60i too,I could have it so the logo is the right way, but because the tubes are thicker and wider on these new AIO coolers it makes the pipes go at a weird twist if i do which i don't like,prefer to keep them as straight as possible.

HereForOneThing

Check out my old keyboard. ..

Not sure exactly how old this is,no manufacture date on the back,It has a Model number (SDT1000) Made by Samsung for Time Computers but Google doesn't really tell me anything about it. :cool:

Its mechanical,keys are very responsive..only thing i hate is its soooo loud,Not good at all for those late night gaming sessions. :D

Yes, this is one of the very few things on Google about this keyboard, and yes, it's very nice :)

What makes you say that it has mechanical keys? It wouldn't be like Time to spend a lot on a keyboard, especially given the system mine came from, which was cheap and rubbish enough for someone to donate it.

I'm also struck by you saying that it's noisy - mine is almost silent.

They wouldn't have used the same name for two very different keyboards, would they? The model number of this one is KB1T044CPXAA.

87dtna

It's not really ghetto. Almost everyone with hardcore mining rigs uses a metal rack with risers, it's just the way you do it. The cards run WAY to hot to be close together, not to mention I would have only been able to run 2 cards on this board not 4 like I'm doing now.

dreamwave

w.png

Attachments

• Screen-Shot.jpg
    Screen-Shot.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,373

Awitte58

Everyone like my mining rig? lol

Sry for bad quality, cell phone pic in poor lighting (basement, obviously)

What sort of hashrate that rig have? It appears you run 24/7.

I am curious what type of coin you get out of that and how much you have invested.
I have been experimenting and was thinking of getting into it. There's money to be made! lol
PM me if you like.

87dtna

That rig puts out 3300kh. I have a total of 4500kh. Probably about $2200 total invested.

Profits are low right now, I'm only at a rate of making about .80 bitcoin per month which is about $500 at current rates. So it'll take me 4 months to atleast recoop my investment, but that is also if bitcoin value stays low (currently $630).

Right now the best idea is to just hold the bitcoin and wait for values to rise. If BTC hits $1000, then I will have made $800 per month and made up my investment in under 3 months instead of over 4.

Oh I also forgot, it's costing me about $100 a month in electric too. So only ~$400 in pure profit...but like I said BTC value is low right now.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
That upside down corsair logo would bug me.......
Exactly what I was thinking. I don't see a reason why it needs to be upside down like that.

The logo is placed right.
You just need to place your PC upside down. :D:D:D

Everyone like my mining rig? lol

Sry for bad quality, cell phone pic in poor lighting (basement, obviously)

Now I know I am not the only crazy computer person. :D :good:

Gilleyman

My new Build is complete!

Well, Im new to these forums! Ive recently finished my build I love the Razer Colours and Theme so i based my Build from that

Specs:
Case Coolmaster's HAF 912
Intel i7 - 3770 3.4ghz ( Overclocked to 3.7ghz )
Thermaltake's 120mm Duel Fan CPU Liquid Cooler
Asrock z77 extreme3 Mobo
16 gigs 1600 corsair Ram
650 Thermaltake PSU
GTX 760 2gig GPU
1 Tb HDD for storage
250 GB Samsung SSD for OS and Main games
NZXTs Touch Screen Fan Controller ( Terrible for LED fans, makes them blink )
5 Front 120mm intake Fans
1 Side 120mm intake fan under GPU
2 120 mm top exaust fans + 2 fans and rad for liquid Cooler

Accessories

Deathstalker Razer keyboard
Razer Naga Expert Mouse
Razer Speed/Accuracy Mouse pad
Logitech Wireless gaming headset
2x HP 22bw monitors

towerinside.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Jamebonds1

Well, Im new to these forums! Ive recently finished my build I love the Razer Colours and Theme so i based my Build from that

Specs:
Case Coolmaster's HAF 912
Intel i7 - 3770 3.4ghz ( Overclocked to 3.7ghz )
Thermaltake's 120mm Duel Fan CPU Liquid Cooler
Asrock z77 extreme3 Mobo
16 gigs 1600 corsair Ram
650 Thermaltake PSU
GTX 760 2gig GPU
1 Tb HDD for storage
250 GB Samsung SSD for OS and Main games
NZXTs Touch Screen Fan Controller ( Terrible for LED fans, makes them blink )
5 Front 120mm intake Fans
1 Side 120mm intake fan under GPU
2 120 mm top exaust fans + 2 fans and rad for liquid Cooler

Accessories

Deathstalker Razer keyboard
Razer Naga Expert Mouse
Razer Speed/Accuracy Mouse pad
Logitech Wireless gaming headset
2x HP 22bw monitors

towerinside.jpeg

image.jpeg

Cool man. I have cool lightning desktop too. red, blue, green. I have 13 fan total for both case and hardware :) I know it suck to owned NXZT Fan control :( I had it too. they're bad fan control. AeroCool is the better.

yes 2 blue rays, and i dont want to have as many bays filled, this is how i bought it, just going to put a second gtx 580 in it.
hope my psu can do is work then still.

but i think its still a very strong pc, atleast with 2 graphic cards in it.