Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Calin

as far as I can go. The room is smaller than most of you think
O8hDRsD.png

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I remember the days of ricing my desktop to hell :cool: After the first one, lights inside don't really matter to you anymore. My fans are blue LED in my current setup, but they're not stupid bright.

1621nvm.jpg

spirit

Staff member
I remember the days of ricing my desktop to hell :cool: After the first one, lights inside don't really matter to you anymore. My fans are blue LED in my current setup, but they're not stupid bright.

1621nvm.jpg

That's some nice cable management right there. :p

(Yes, I know the case probably sucked for cable management).

voyagerfan99

Staff member
That case was god awful. It was just thrown in with the barebones I bought off Tiger in 2007ish. Built my current rig in Spring of 2010 and was sure to get a much better case.

Geoff

VIP Member
That case was god awful. It was just thrown in with the barebones I bought off Tiger in 2007ish. Built my current rig in Spring of 2010 and was sure to get a much better case.
I did the same as well. My first one had LED fans, I bought cold cathodes (which I later repurposed for my car lol), and loaded the front with stickers. Now I like simple and sleek. I do have LED fans that came with my Antec 1200 case, but like yours it's just subtle lighting.

spirit

Staff member
Yeah Travis that case looks a lot like the Galaxy 3. My friend's got a Galaxy 3 and it sucks so much. Horrid case, but for 30 quid it's kind of be expected.

I must admit I only bought my Lexa S because it looked cool in the product photos. Had it about 3.5 years now and it's been fine (cable management isn't the best but I did a good job eventually) but I think the next case will be something sleeker and preferably one which doesn't have a door covering the power and reset buttons, which I'm finding really irritating at the moment.

My PC sits underneath my desk so I don't even see the blue LEDs on my case, so it's kind of pointless having them I think.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
I recognize that gpu, an asus of some sort...but i had a 9600GT and 4850 Radeon with that cooler.

It was my ASUS 9600GSO. First powerful GPU I ever owned :D Same as a 9600GT only with 384MB of VRAM instead of 512MB like the 9600GT.