Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

spirit

Staff member
I thought I was crazy for spending 70 quid on my LG Blu-Ray RW drive but you have two of them! :D

Nice rig! :good:

CrayonMuncher

g7k9.jpg

Last edited:

CrayonMuncher

lol, just found it the best way to mount as I mounted the rad outside the case, also wanted the the tubing away from the ram.

Btw the other gtx 570 is a msi twin forzr II but the fan needed replacing, got it from china for 6 quid but the fan lead was too short so I had to mount the fans the other way, now the cover wont fit, makes no difference though, really impressed, so far, how well they perform in last light.

Last edited:

JoeBowHunter

Just got it up and running, it needed a new HDD. I plan to upgrade it but I want to see what I need to upgrade first.

Specs:
Dell Studio XPS 435t/9000
Dell 22" display
W7 Professional
i7 920@ 2.7ghz
ATI Radeon 5800 GPU
GDDR5
9Gb RAM

spirit

Staff member
It's a nice setup and I have a similar graphics card (Radeon HD 5870). :)

I would probably upgrade the graphics card and power supply if you want better gaming performance, or possibly stick an SSD in the system if you want Windows to feel a lot faster. :good:

so i did a little cleanup.
after termalright send my the little wrench to use for the cooler a could also change the thermal compound, so old tim of and cooler master e2 gold thermal paste on, temp dropped 4 degrees highest core

Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
It's not the quality I'm gonna complain about. It's what you chose to take pictures of I'll complain about.

Oh, and nice machine Claptonman :good:

Geoff

VIP Member
It's not the quality I'm gonna complain about. It's what you chose to take pictures of I'll complain about.

Oh, and nice machine Claptonman :good:
+1, and it's not the quality of the camera, it's that you don't hold the camera still enough to prevent blurring.