Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

C4C

I KNOW! :eek:

This 250GB drive isn't going to last me long even though I only play Skyrim, TF2, Counter-Strike (when I buy it), and Minecraft..

and GRID...

and War Thunder...

and the install of programs hahah

Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I understand you meant zip tie the wires, but your "flow of electricity" and other things you said make no sense.

Geoff

VIP Member
This is hard to explain, but what I'm try to say is electricity move through wire. that is called electricity flows. EX: This picture show with arrow that electricity move through wire.

http://www.how-to-wire-it.com/images/2-way-flow.jpg
We know how electricity flows through a conductor (wire), but what doesn't make sense is that you say he should put multiple wires together in a mesh sleeve to improve the "electrical flow". That's what doesn't make sense.

Jamebonds1

We know how electricity flows through a conductor (wire), but what doesn't make sense is that you say he should put multiple wires together in a mesh sleeve to improve the "electrical flow". That's what doesn't make sense.

It is for recommend.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
None of what he says makes any sense though.

I can't help myself to notice but you should stack all wire in one cable if possible. It will help to prevent from ESD, bad elerotic flow, etc. Use zipper.

Sorry. You might not know about electrical as I do.

This is EX for slack wire just for safe and recommend.

http://www.wewireboats.com/photogal...anel wiring harness being assembled 3 (2).jpg

This is hard to explain, but what I'm try to say is electricity move through wire. that is called electricity flows. EX: This picture show with arrow that electricity move through wire.

http://www.how-to-wire-it.com/images/2-way-flow.jpg

It is for recommend.

Maniacity

banned
Also fyi btw I'm fluffy, Im begging you to forget about fluffy. I'm really not in the mood to even go there again :/
I'm begging you not to ban me again, pleaseee. And you don't even need to bother replying to this. I'm not even gonna say anymore tbh. I'm just gonna prove I'll behave. Sorry for my previous behaviour.

It's been ages voyagerfan99.! Can you please leave this account alone. I don't see what harm could be done by giving me a last chance tbh

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
Also fyi btw I'm fluffy, Im begging you to forget about fluffy. I'm really not in the mood to even go there again :/
I'm begging you not to ban me again, pleaseee. And you don't even need to bother replying to this. I'm not even gonna say anymore tbh. I'm just gonna prove I'll behave. Sorry for my previous behaviour.

It's been ages voyagerfan99.! Can you please leave this account alone. I don't see what harm could be done by giving me a last chance tbh
Stay on topic. If you didn't want to get banned, you shouldn't have mentioned this is a duplicate account.

voyagerfan99

Staff member

Stay on topic. If you didn't want to get banned, you shouldn't have mentioned this is a duplicate account.

That or created the other thread with my name as the title. I still don't know why you want to be here so bad.

NikonGuy

banned
34fikjp.jpg

What a pain it was. I finally decided I need to take time to do some dusting, cleaning, and CABLE MANAGEMENT. Just the thought how bad it was made me cringe. So after everything was out and fans were cleaned ( dust was so bad holy .... ) I want to figure out how I can hide the majority of cables... Then I went to grab my mobo manual and found out somehow I lost it even though I had t 2 days ago. I finally got a PDF of the manual online.

All that build is missing is meaner looking GPU, PSU with sleeved cables, and a few more drives to fill in the empty slots :p

Oh and also a new FULL size case, this is only a med size and makes cable management a real pain.

Last edited: