Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Discussion in 'General Computer Chat' started by jancz3rt, Mar 10, 2005.

1. ninjabubbles3

ninjabubbles3 Active Member

Ill try and shove it behind the motherboard tray a bit more

2. 87dtna

87dtna Active Member

Is your camera broke that you refuse to take a picture of your card in your current setup?

Look here's a receipt for my gtx 970

http://i.imgur.com/GeNKFDd.jpg

Oh wait, still not mine :rolleyes:

3. linkin

linkin VIP Member

Why should I trouble myself to appease your ego? You'll just have to believe me :)

4. 87dtna

87dtna Active Member

lol you just went through all the trouble of showing generic pics of a titan, and a screenshot of a sales receipt. Could have saved yourself all that trouble and snapped a pic of the card in your setup....so why won't you do it? Yeah....

Oh, and how would proving me wrong appease my ego? Obviously I would have to be right for my ego to be appeased....lol at this point I don't even need the pic.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  5. linkin

linkin VIP Member

6. FuryRosewood

FuryRosewood Active Member

Im scratching my head at the thought of spending 1100 bucks on that.

7. 87dtna

87dtna Active Member

Well, you don't either so no I'm not jealous.

Your imgur only has the same pics you just posted, I don't see any others. And funny, those ones you posted were the most recent additions...like you just added them today. ;)

8. linkin

linkin VIP Member

That's in Kangaroo Dollars my friend... good old aussie tax.

9. Geoff

Geoff VIP Member

So you spend that much on a Titan, but you still only have an i5 and a 120GB SSD? FYI, the Titan is $1,249 here in the U.S. as well.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  10. linkin

linkin VIP Member

I decided not to spend anything on my PC this year (spent on my 2-wheeled toys instead)

This current system does everything I need, I feel no need to upgrade yet.

11. 87dtna

87dtna Active Member

Because he's full of crap and doesn't actually have a titan.

Look on his imgur, he clearly games. It would take a complete and utter moron to buy a $1200 card when a $600 gtx 780 is only 10% less gaming performance (at the time he bought it).

OR, like I said, the gtx 770 can be had with the same heatsink as well, he may have actually only spent $400 on a 770 (or less if he bought it used). He may have bought a reference 770 so he could tell people he had a titan.

12. ninjabubbles3

ninjabubbles3 Active Member

The PCB said Titan

13. 87dtna

87dtna Active Member

LOL! Just...wow. Go back and read more.

14. linkin

linkin VIP Member

I can see you're having trouble accepting that I actually DO have a Titan

(Excuse the dust)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. 87dtna

87dtna Active Member

yay finally. OK I was wrong, but I'm still kind of laughing at the fact that you spent double what you needed to for 10% more performance (over a 780).

16. linkin

linkin VIP Member

That's my problem and not yours :) Besides I wanted a Titan, and I could afford it

17. Ethan3.14159

Ethan3.14159 Active Member

Thanks :D Good spotting on the H100i. It's doing a decent job at the moment.

18. C4C

C4C Well-Known Member

I'm laughing at the fact that you'd didn't belive him, preceded to post a fake image and lie about you having a Titan and then continue to harass him about his own choices. I will be honest with you: I don't like way you conduct yourself on this forum, but there's nothing I can do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19. voyagerfan99

voyagerfan99 Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again Staff Member

You didn't notice that the hi-fi setup in both pictures was the same? :cool:

I'm in agreement. I used to think of you as a decent member in the past, but lately you've been very rude.

20. Geoff

Geoff VIP Member

It's just really strange that you would spend so much on a video card with such little difference over a card half the price, when you have a mid-ranged CPU and very low capacity SSD.