Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

joh06937

here's mine. the power supply is really ugly. can't wait to upgrade to a modular one with some (possibly) leds. the ide cable is ugly too. sata hard drive next on list.

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
Cable management is easier to do when you install the motherboard, then the PSU. then add things on at a time, connect them, experiment with the cables until you get it right.

intel man, you have the same case as me. you can take off the other side panel and route the CPU power cable through there. htere's a little opening near where the psu goes in. works great if the cable is long enough. if you take the psu out and put it next to the scout, and pull the cable up. if it clears the top of the case you can use that method.

I suggest keeping extra sata cable lengths in that area too. Shove the fan and sata cables under your hard drive, it's a great place for sticking cables.

funkysnair

VIP Member
intel man, them cables all bunched up will be choking the gpu's of fresh air due to the intake fan being infront of them (if you have a fan on the side door then it shouldnt be to bad)

get some cable management on the go, its not only for the looks but it helps airflow

Ethan3.14159

intel man, them cables all bunched up will be choking the gpu's of fresh air due to the intake fan being infront of them (if you have a fan on the side door then it shouldnt be to bad)

get some cable management on the go, its not only for the looks but it helps airflow
When did Busta Rhyme get here? :p

Pseudonyms

Before any casemodding or my recent upgrades:
nicepc.png

After Casemodding/upgrades(Without case fan):
PCcasemod-fan.png

Closeup Shots are fun:
pic24.png

Final Setup:
PCdesk.png

Specs:
CPU: Core 2 duo 2.66ghz @ 3.0 Ghz (Upgrading to quad core soon)
HDD1: 300gb maxtor
HDD2: 500gb maxtor
GPU: Sapphire 4870 1gb
RAM: 4gb Corsair XMS2 DDR2 RAM
PSU: Antec 550 watt (Need a new one)
MOBO: Gigabyte GA-X38-DQ6
CASE: Coolermaster Wavemaster (Discontinued case, Casemodded with side window)
Heatsink: Coolermaster Hyper TX3
FANS: 1x 120mm Logisys blue LED exhaust fan, 1x PCI slot exhaust fan, 2x 80mm Case fans for intake.
speccy.png

Still a WIP computer. Made it from spare parts, then ordered some from newegg recently. I'm relatively happy with this build.

Sorry If I was a pagehog, But I figured i'd post this in here and my progression of my case/build.

I got all my parts from my uncle, because he left them in his will before he passed away. He made me promise I would use them to learn more about computers, since he knew I loved them, So I'm trying to honor him :)

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
I got some recommendations for ya intel man, i got the scout too.

Put the HDD in the second lowest bay, and squish an excess cables under there. works a treat for cable management.

Run the CPU power cable throufg the other side of the case. you can get it through the small gap between the case and the mobo tray.

Try to keep all cables on the other side of the case. between the mobo tray and the other side panel. then you never have to worry about it again.

adrian5606

That's my case (outdated pic, but same concepts) You can see the CPU power cable in the top left.

That hole in the bottom right is there for a reason! ;)

Last edited: