Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

G25r8cer

Finally got around to mounting the rear channel speakers on my x-540

DSC00838.jpg

NVX_185

^^ Nice, man... ORANGE-based LED's (fans + strips) are pretty rare, (in australia anyways), they're hard to find... any other orange-based lighting out there that you know of? Haha :D.

And yeah, shitty stock Intel heatsinks are damn bad... I'm averaging 47-48C idle temps with that sucker...

nvidiaxtc

Cheap Build :D

AMD X2 6000+ 3GHz dual core rig w/4GB DDR2 RAM, 1GB BFG GTS250, 150GB 10K RPM RAPTOR HDD, 42" LCD 1920x1080 @ 60Hz

I pulled the CPU case out of a scap dumpster lol.
I'll take a clearer pic tonight with a better camera.

2010-05-04071522.jpg

Last edited:

bomberboysk

Heres a video of my current desk/simbox, and yeah, the last bit with the driving isnt the greatest, its kinda hard to try to take a video while shifting gears and turning in gtr: evoloution haha:
[YT]8Cu-9tJXmBI[/YT]

ScottALot

Too hard to block out the pre release power supply then:p

Once i get a chance to redo my cable management i'll post some pics of the interior with the gtx285 though.

Good point... maybe just get some paper or cardboard and tape it around the PSU and say "This is my home-made PSU"

ScottALot

Sarcasm is saying the haf is good looking case;)

:( Opinions...
If there were a better red/black themed case, I'd spring for that, but sadly, I'd have to get red stuff for another case to have it match. Who knows, I might scrap my Raidmax and get an ATCS.

G25r8cer

Heres a video of my current desk/simbox, and yeah, the last bit with the driving isnt the greatest, its kinda hard to try to take a video while shifting gears and turning in gtr: evoloution haha:

Excuses excuses :p jk

I want to see some drifting vids

Get fraps

Candy

Excuses excuses :p jk

I want to see some drifting vids

Get fraps

Do you mean drifting in GTR Evolution? 'Cause that's hard! At least, with most of the RWD cars. The Dodge Viper is alright and the Audi R8 is the easiest as its AWD.

G25r8cer

Drifting in any game with the G25/G27 is possible as long as you know what your doing. A handbrake addition would be really fun as well.

Candy

Drifting in any game with the G25/G27 is possible as long as you know what your doing. A handbrake addition would be really fun as well.

Oh sorry, I didn't realise you were referring to the wheel, I thought you were just talking about the game.