Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

jonnyp11

i hate your computer, it should be this one :( (other than the biostar mobo and the kingston ssd, and i can't tell what the cpu is so can't say anything about that, but the mobo says tp97xe so i know it's a good one)

CrazyMike

Hey MrSleepin,

I was just curious, with your experience (judging your set up).

What are your thoughts on those Corsair internal coolings? Do you notice a big difference in cooling with that vs air cooling.

How do you like the 580 video card? does it perform very good? have you ever had a 560/570? How does it compare?

Troncoso

VIP Member
Hey MrSleepin,

What are your thoughts on those Corsair internal coolings? Do you notice a big difference in cooling with that vs air cooling.

How do you like the 580 video card? does it perform very good? have you ever had a 560/570? How does it compare?

I can tell you that particular gtx 580 is a beast. I'm judging from the, picture but it looks like the same one I used in a friend's build. Of course I did thorough testing before I gave the thing up. Not used a a 560 though, so could say the difference

vroom_skies

VIP Member
What are they geared towards? They work well in gaming?
They are reference monitors, so they are suited for studio work though they work well with pretty much everything. They have a flat response so they don't have unnecessary bass or treble.

They work fine for gaming. I have a set of Z-5500s that I used to use and the only benefit those had was the sub. I knew the BX5a's were "weak" on bass, but that wasn't a concern of mine and I could always add a sub down the line.

Hope that helps.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
This is the real thing:
vw-bus-pc_48.jpg

Hey who knows maybe it even has a remote control and you can drive it while other person is using that "bus" computer ^^.When you both get bored,just change your parts.Now you will use the computer while other person is driving it xD

MrSleepin

i hate your computer, it should be this one :( (other than the biostar mobo and the kingston ssd, and i can't tell what the cpu is so can't say anything about that, but the mobo says tp97xe so i know it's a good one)
it's a 2600k @ 4.7ghz
nothing wrong with the BIOStar mb's! read up on the reviews about them. they are great! as for the kingston ssd, it's ASUS made. And i have no complaints about it yet.

Looks awesome Mr.Sleepin

thx

Hey MrSleepin,

i like the h60! it keeps the cpu ~10c cooler than the hyper 212 did (in load). so that makes me happy. love the 580! read below*

I can tell you that particular gtx 580 is a beast. I'm judging from the, picture but it looks like the same one I used in a friend's build. Of course I did thorough testing before I gave the thing up. Not used a a 560 though, so could say the difference

it's the 3gb 580. i got the clocks up as high as 990/1980, but it wasn't super stable... so i backed it down to what i know is stable, 935/1870.

and i love it! i have a 1.5gb version too... but selling it on ebay now because i got the 3gb

jonnyp11

i wasn't saying they're bad but biostar isn't the best brand neither is kingston, but they're still great, i was kidding more.

linkin

VIP Member
i wasn't saying they're bad but biostar isn't the best brand neither is kingston, but they're still great, i was kidding more.

Have you seen the stuff Biostar and Kingston have put out recently? I think you need to start looking at things for yourself and believing what everyone says :D

jonnyp11

true, but it also depends on which model of each he bought, there is a good chance he did buy something a few months or more old, so you can't just say they are good now when they still have old models on the market that aren't of the best quality. but what sights do yall normally follow to see all the new stuff out and reviews and all?

MrSleepin

true, but it also depends on which model of each he bought, there is a good chance he did buy something a few months or more old, so you can't just say they are good now when they still have old models on the market that aren't of the best quality. but what sights do yall normally follow to see all the new stuff out and reviews and all?

i am more into oc.net

comp forum is a lil too slow for me.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Oh man you people have computers which look like they are from the far future while mine looks like the one from the stone age lmao xD!!
And at the end results are the same xD (Except if you are into games like crazy lol)

mihir

VIP Member
Oh man you people have computers which look like they are from the far future while mine looks like the one from the stone age lmao xD!!
And at the end results are the same xD (Except if you are into games like crazy lol)

Washing them makes the color shine go away :p

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
At least they don't stink anymore like they did before they have been washed out :p
You should have smell them before...the smell was like old egg and crap mixed together lol.The hell with the shine if they stink lol.Besides they are almost 20 years old so shine has gone away long time ago anyway ^^

The reason why I said it looks like the one from the stone age is because I did not put my parts in the case.They are all out next to each other.It looks like crash,but works perfectly ^^
And if I ever need to replace something,I don't have to torture with the screws and screwdriver because there are no screws :D