Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

spirit

Staff member
When i get some air duster ill rephoto my case, its just so dusty on the gpu and rad, and other places :/

I know the feeling. Mine gets so dusty too. You can see all the dust on the backplate of my 5870 and in the drive bays. It really needs a good dusting out, but I need to buy a new can of air too. :/

spirit

Staff member
Yea, thats kinda why i think if i do ever buy a new case, its going to be white :p

I was interested in the white Phantom before today simply because I thought my cable management in the Lexa S was bad, but I never thought that white paint would hide the dust better than black. ;) Good point you made there! :D

spirit

Staff member
Having a white case hides dust REALLY well. It's pretty nice. Cable management looks good too. :D

Thanks man, appreciate it. :D Was worth the time and the blood on my hands I think. Cut my hands on my CPU cooler whilst trying to plug the stupid 8-pin CPU cable in. Now I've got blood on my CPU cooler but it does at least mean if my system were to be stolen, the police can just do a DNA check on the dried blood on my cooler and the original owner will be revealed. :D That's a security feature you just don't get on say an Acer, or an HP, or a Dell. :p

I am of course joking about that btw, but it is true I did cut my hands on my cooler and there is now a small amount of dried blood on the heatsink.

Darren

Staff member
Plugging in the CPU cord with the HSF there is a pain in the butt. I actually had somebody do it for me that had really small hands. Since then the cord has bent so it goes in easier but at first it was a pain.

spirit

Staff member
Plugging in the CPU cord with the HSF there is a pain in the butt. I actually had somebody do it for me that had really small hands. Since then the cord has bent so it goes in easier but at first it was a pain.

Yeah it is a right pain but anybody who has installed an Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 will know that they are a pain in the backside to install, so I wasn't going to take it off. In the end I just quickly removed the fan which sits above the plug, plugged the cable in, and then reinstalled the fan.

FuryRosewood

Really never cared much for the NZXT cases...they're too angular for my taste. Id probably end up stripping down a 302 and getting it powdercoated white.

87dtna

Yeah wrong thread lol, I realized that before you posted...next time don't be so fast to viewing a thread after I reply :p