postit.jpg

POST YOUR PC PICTURES HERE

newbabe3.jpg

JAN :D

Last edited:

ZER0X

VIP Member
jancz3rt said:
Hey guys could you post your computer pics here? Anything....I mean either the case or the whole setup. Here's mine.
I wanna see other people's as well :).

Woah very impressive, my computers a bought computer off compaq, and had slight improvements nothing more....so Theres no point in showing mine :p

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hehe, i think my computer will win the beauty-contest:

myrig.jpg

Who has more mess on his desk than me? :p

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hahah

Beautiful keyboard :). LOL....I like the way it's all compact and in one place. Congrats :). A PC can look nice regardless of how it's arranged. I also like the cigarette boxes and the Whiskey or whatever it is. That looks cool indeed. And a nice Logitech mouse....and....

tweaker

VIP Member
jancz3rt said:
Hey guys could you post your computer pics here? Anything....I mean either the case or the whole setup. Here's mine.
PCMOD.jpg

I wanna see other people's as well :).

Nice case, what brand is it?

Bobo

banned
Lorand said:
Hehe, i think my computer will win the beauty-contest:

myrig.jpg

Who has more mess on his desk than me? :p

Is your comp really as old as it looks? If so, i think it could win the most varied setup, with the new monitor and mouse, and old keyboard and comp.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Only the keyboard is old, the rest of the components are all new. The oldest of them is my mouse: i bought it soon after Logitech launched it.
The keyboard is manufactured in 1992 and it's the best piece of equipment I ever worked on, so there's no way I'll change it...
The case is new but very very crappy, so I'll get a new one as soon as possible.

flip218

VIP Member
Well here's the pc I built for my daughter (my first build :) )

Specs:
Pentium 4 2.8Ghz, 1GB PC2700, 2 x 250GB Maxtor 8mb 7200rpm HD's
Sony DDU-1612, NEC 2510, XP Pro SP1, 128MB ATI AIW 9800 Pro

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

Last edited: