Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Bobo

banned
Adam Warren said:
couldnt help bu nodice that texas calc, haha, im garbage at math, and i have been after dad to get me one of those for a while now.
I have one, and I hate it. Never gonna but TI again......HP rules. M dad has an hp12 or something like that...from when he was in high school, still works great.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Nice :d

plowexvii said:
myroom.JPG

Heres my laptop. And yes, i still game on it. It was free, and this is until i raise the funds to build my shuttle :) .

phill

I always like it when people have two seperate PCs. It's a great idea. I like your wallpaper and CD player on the right (off topic kinda).

JAN :D

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
(Jes) Please tell me that is not a three monitor setup
Whats wrong with 3? I had a 3 monitor setup until I needed more

yeah it is a very nice setup however the walls in the room could use a little lighting
Bah lights are too bright? :p

I have one, and I hate it. Never gonna but TI again......HP rules
Then youve not used the TI92

lynx6200

Nice setup jancz3rt, I have the same exact case, I think it is anyway, by diablo. Mines silver as well, although, i dont know if its because of the case, but i seem to hear a bit of noiese from it when my fans are running. Do you have the same problem? By the way whats that fan called on front in your 5" drive bays? I dont have a picture of my comp at the moment, but Ill try to get it up later.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
lynx6200 said:
Nice setup jancz3rt, I have the same exact case, I think it is anyway, by diablo. Mines silver as well, although, i dont know if its because of the case, but i seem to hear a bit of noiese from it when my fans are running. Do you have the same problem? By the way whats that fan called on front in your 5" drive bays? I dont have a picture of my comp at the moment, but Ill try to get it up later.

Haha...yeah I would say that the case does let some noise out, but I still love it. Well I created the fan thing by playing around with it for a bit. I simply took the two CD bays....and then using a protractor drew a circle in the centre of it...the size of a fan. Then all it took was a drill to make a circle by drilling points very close together, filing them through....and finito. About 30 mins of work. I think it's called a BAY FAN ;). It took down my system temps by about 5 degrees celsius as well as bout 7 on my CPU!!! We are unique...aren't we? :)

JAN :D

DMB14

PC #1:
IMG_0007.jpg

Check out my stylin' case:
IMG_0008.jpg

PC #2:
IMG_0006.jpg

My computer chair, the ultimate in computing comfort:
IMG_0009.jpg

Specs on...
PC #1:
-P4 2.8Ghz w/HT
-512mb RAM
-30GB HD

PC #2:
-AMD Athlon 1.2Ghz
-176mb RAM
-40GB HD

PC #3 should arrive tomorrow. It's a Dell Inspiron 6000.

EDIT: Crap! Why does photobucket's resizing thing never work?

Bigshow1030

yep

I must say i do like the watercooled one..........how many times do you have to change the water? is there alot of maintenance involved

joelkyr

kof2000 said:
those four blue nobs is it for water cooling or the fan controls.

its a fan controller, 2x120mm for my radiator

Bigahow1030 said:
I must say i do like the watercooled one..........how many times do you have to change the water? is there alot of maintenance involved

change water about every 3 months at least, not much maintenance, i just make sure that clamp is secured and water is clean. :) Thanks Guys

OS Dragon

F**K, That has go to be thee most "psychedelic" (lol :p ) PC I have ever seen.

Ever, That PC belongs in an Austin Powers Movie. For that I will take 1 MILLION Dollars Moohaha...Moohahahahahahahah...Doh I meant 1 Trillian Pounds HEHEHEHEEHEHE

Last edited:

OS Dragon

Yeaahhhh Babyyyyy!!!!

One Thing though, won't that computer overheat from all that light? (assuming that its not glow in the dark)