Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Bobo

banned
kobaj said:
bobo, nice I like all the different setups in the same room. But whats with all the cats on that one montor.
That would be my main monitor...came from a "cat-a-day" calendar.

I would get my comp out of that room, except that I like being right next to the nice printer, and I also like being LANned

Bobo

banned
Adam Warren said:
yeha it works now, geocities is crap, but its all i had, but it should work now!! :D
Doesn't work for me....still says:

[size=+1]Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable![/size] The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

Use this site for pic hosting:
http://imageshack.us/
1MB limit per pic, mostly unlimited # (i think)

kobaj

VIP Member
Adam I really like your setup, especialy the dark red wood. Cept that scanner/copier/printer kinda brings it down.

Adam Warren

yeah!

yeah, its an insane mouse, for gaming, its crazy, i recomend it to everyone!!! and thanks you! haha :) the mouse is by logitech by the way!

Last edited:

Adam Warren

kobaj said:
Adam I really like your setup, especialy the dark red wood. Cept that scanner/copier/printer kinda brings it down.

The multi function is in my moms office, we have 3 comps in out house, there all networked, and we all use the one printer, do you think i would put that by my comp :eek: i think not, i want a new photo priner, possibly one of the ones from hp.

jesbax

here is mine
it is not much but it works
the one on the shelf is another working computer

let me know if these don't show up.

kobaj

VIP Member
(Jes) Please tell me that is not a three monitor setup :eek: . But the fact that it is old brings it down.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Three monitor setup?

If that's so then it would be awsome. However it seems that he has a doble monitor setup along with a single setup on top.

JAN :D