Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

ScOuT

VIP Member
Untitled-29.jpg

theasian100

It was about time to go and Redo my Netbook, I used an old VS i already had and kept the same Miranda IM Skin, Added the CAD, clock, and kept the weather forecast but changed the color, and got a new background.

Miranda, the CAD, forecast, and clock are all transparent,
Miranda is at IDLE in the picture and when u click on it, it goes a bit less transparent, after a few minutes it fades into the background and goes into the tray

what do you all think?

EDIT: Took out spam

Last edited:

ducis

It was about time to go and Redo my Netbook, I used an old VS i already had and kept the same Miranda IM Skin, Added the CAD, clock, and kept the weather forecast but changed the color, and got a new background.

Miranda, the CAD, forecast, and clock are all transparent,
Miranda is at IDLE in the picture and when u click on it, it goes a bit less transparent, after a few minutes it fades into the background and goes into the tray

what do you all think?

EDIT: Took out spam
dude that can't actually be a desktop. its just wayyyyyy to awesome

theasian100

^^ Crazy right!?

It took me a while to find everything but after a hour or two i got everything on, Believe it or not, that is my netbook :]

theasian100

Oh man I love this desktop setup. How'd you get it this way?
3f4366aeb9c157cf9a30c90693eafc55.jpg

haha Thanks,
Well I haven't updated my Sig yet, but Im running 2 monitors (two 19" wide screens running at 1440 X 900 each) the other View Sonic im using as an External for my Netbook but at the moment its used for a budget build Temp. Im using a program called Ultramon for the customization (separate wallpapers/ the extended taskbar)
I actually made the wallpaper on Photoshop from an old wallpaper, the metal and mesh background, I extended it to be my Res and i had those pictures already on my computer so i photoshopped them a bit to increase the drastic-ness in the lights, I put a few shadows on them and layered them and such, Left my mark in the bottom right.

I am using Rocketdock for the dock on the left, i found the Skins on Deviant art, I believe it was by Wez89 or something.

On the right screen, Im using yahoo Widgets and the weatherscape (i think) widget that i downloaded, I removed the background and changed the color it.

For the taskbar, Im using a common skin on Deviant art, just search up Windows Xp VS

To skin it, I used a program called Tune Up utilities 2009, also i had my .Dll Patched. (not sure which .Dll)
In the taskbar, im just running Core temp and peer guardian2.

For the music player in the middle, its Winamp Skinned with the LED Skin that you can find on Deviant art.

the Video wheel on the bottom left is actually just a program i used for videos on my Samsung Yp-P2

I don't see a decrease in performance with all the stuff I did either