Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

ScOuT

VIP Member
Untitled-33.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
hdtennistime,Whats that ATI thing on your desktop? A widget?

where you get it from pleeeeesssseee :D :good:

hdtennistime

thanx Hugh9191 yeah i hate too much stuff going on...hurts ma eyez!! hahaa
hey Nevakonaza yeah dude... its a gadget
but you have to have riva tuner running too
i forgot how i came across this...i think i just searched for gpu monitor
its WICKED! its almost completely customizable! like colors n everything
it works for nvidia too, actually i think nvidia gpus get more options n stuff

ScOuT

VIP Member
Having some fun with Gimp:D Made that one my self. Kinda messed up on the Nvidia logo...the two sides are not lined up that well.

Untitled-35.jpg

Last edited:

arsenish

hey bro how did you have it like that is it a kind of theme?? its amazingly awesome, can you tell me how to get like that on mine plz... is it possible in vista??? thats amazingly awesome...

Vizy

hey bro how did you have it like that is it a kind of theme?? its amazingly awesome, can you tell me how to get like that on mine plz... is it possible in vista??? thats amazingly awesome...

he uses a program called object dock to make that apple-esque thing at the bottom. He chooses to hide, or autohide the original windows taskbar, then hides all his icons.

tlarkin

VIP Member
You guys seriously need to learn how to post in thumbnail view. When you post a high res screen shot it makes the forum look like crap. Make a clickable thumbnail that goes to actual size.

That way I don't have to scroll all the way over to read someone's text when someone decides to post a very high res pic.

Just my 2 cents.

Bodaggit23

You guys seriously need to learn how to post in thumbnail view. When you post a high res screen shot it makes the forum look like crap. Make a clickable thumbnail that goes to actual size.

That way I don't have to scroll all the way over to read someone's text when someone decides to post a very high res pic.

Just my 2 cents.

A brief explanation of exactly how to do that, would have made this a perfect post. :good:

ScOuT

VIP Member
Yeah, that's RocketDock. I use it too.

Yup...sure is;)

Just my 2 cents.

I shrink mine down to about 12'' so it will fit easy on any screen. The one ilya124 now I feel you on that one...I have to scroll about 6 inches to the right just to see it. That one is a bit big:p

A brief explanation of exactly how to do that, would have made this a perfect post. :good:

Thank you...I am going to be honest...I have been posting in Forums for years and have never once used a thumbnail view. I honestly have no idea how to do it:eek: I actually don't like when people do that...that's annoying clicking on a tiny picture and it opens a new tab or a whole new screen.

When you post a high res screen shot it makes the forum look like crap.
Maybe we can set a resolution size to post, that way they are all the same size? Might be an idea to take to the mod team;)

tlarkin

VIP Member
OK

Well I tried linking a scaled version of a large pic to the actual pic that pops in a new window, and it doesn't work. Also, the code tag didn't work either and it automatically parsed my code as actual code when it should be reading it as plain text

At this point I gotta assume some modules are installed on this forum and perhaps the admin has a few things that auto format, which means I don't have the answer with in the forum, you will have to use HTML most likely to get this done....

OK my first run must have been wrong, now let me see if I can show actual code:

PHP:
[URL=http://img99.imageshack.us/i/2009dodgechallengersrt5.jpg/][IMG]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9655/2009dodgechallengersrt5.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

OK, that was because it was PHP code and I had to use the PHP tags for it instead.

That is how you do it.