Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

tlarkin

VIP Member
Ah, nice. Ive seen the apple seed program, but thats been closed for ages and you need an invite=/

Eh, I got invited. Mainly because I kept finding small bugs and reporting them, then they said here just try the new versions.

I am under NDA though, so I can't talk about it. I have seen and have their newest software though.

bomberboysk

Eh, I got invited. Mainly because I kept finding small bugs and reporting them, then they said here just try the new versions.

I am under NDA though, so I can't talk about it. I have seen and have their newest software though.
Is there any special way to get invited or does it just happen if you have an apple id or what?

tlarkin

VIP Member
Is there any special way to get invited or does it just happen if you have an apple id or what?

I have no clue an Apple engineer sent me an invite over email a while back ago after I discovered a bug in Work Group manager....

You can also get in by becoming part of the ADC (Apple developer connection) which only has like a $80 annual fee or something like that

The thing about Apple is though, is they like to keep their stuff close to the company and a tight lid on their tech. I have signed 3 separate NDAs with them over the Apple Seed program.

Then again my organization uses over 6 million dollars of Apple technology, so we are a pretty big customer.

bomberboysk

I have no clue an Apple engineer sent me an invite over email a while back ago after I discovered a bug in Work Group manager....

You can also get in by becoming part of the ADC (Apple developer connection) which only has like a $80 annual fee or something like that

The thing about Apple is though, is they like to keep their stuff close to the company and a tight lid on their tech. I have signed 3 separate NDAs with them over the Apple Seed program.

Then again my organization uses over 6 million dollars of Apple technology, so we are a pretty big customer.
Hmm, at least its alot more reasonable than microsofts MSDN...

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not posted mine in a while :)

Resized from 1680x1050

fdjdjfdkk.jpg