Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Calin

^ man you have a lot of icons and stuff on your desktop! :p
When I was on XP, my desktop was full 100% of Icons and I had only 128MB RAM.
BRpNWRV.jpg

spirit

Staff member
When I was on XP, my desktop was full 100% of Icons and I had only 128MB RAM.
Yeah I used to have lots of icons on my desktops too but recently I've started having no icons on the desktop itself and just having shortcuts to the programs I use most often on the taskbar. :)

PCunicorn

Yeah I used to have lots of icons on my desktops too but recently I've started having no icons on the desktop itself and just having shortcuts to the programs I use most often on the taskbar. :)

I like to have a few icons on my desktop, but yeah I mostly just have some icons on my taskbar on my windows machine :D

AlienMenace

I don't like to have to many icons on my Desktop, I use Object Dock by Stardock. For excess to certain programs I use the most.

spirit

Staff member
^ You see, that's the kind of desktop I like. Clean and not cluttered. :)

I just downloaded it. I'm gonna enjoy watching XP die :)
I still have to install the damn thing on people's machines. Spent the fast few weeks upgrading most of the people I know from Vista to 7 and I made a fortune doing it. Hope to do the same with the people still on XP and make even more money. ;)

It's time to let XP go... though I'm sure some people will hang on to it like there's nothing else out there. :/

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
What version of Linux is that Wolfe?

Ive been playing around with a few distros myself lately,mainly been Linux Mint,Pear OS,Sabayon & the latest version of Ubuntu but running GNOME Fallback.

Id like to use Linux as my main OS and use windows only for gaming...but ive not really found a distribution that i really like yet,I managed to get Spotify running in Ubuntu but it was very buggy and crashed a lot. :/

Justin

VIP Member
Swapped 1 of the 500gb HDD's from my Toshiba into my Macbook. Previously it only had 160gb. This will be my iTunes computer.

Clean install of Mountain Lion.
YmwCblQ.jpg

n2mC7SK.png

CrazyMike

Swapped 1 of the 500gb HDD's from my Toshiba into my Macbook. Previously it only had 160gb. This will be my iTunes computer.

Clean install of Mountain Lion.
YmwCblQ.jpg

I seen this truck recently at the car show, FREAKING AWESOME TRUCK!! I don't even like for design. Off topic, sorry.