Post your smartphone homescreen

spirit

Staff member
I agree, I think the B&W photo looks a lot better. Seems weird to me though to have such large tiles for an alarm, settings, store, and two IE shortcuts.

I'm still playing around with layouts at the moment and trying to find something I really like. I'll probably change the layout again soon.

Those aren't IE shortcuts by the way - they're Exchange email account inboxes. ;)

Decided on the lockscreen though! :)

14712042487_fd27918686_b.jpg

spirit

Staff member
Current setup. This is a long exposure I did back when I first got the D3200. :)

Still experimenting but definitely sticking with B&W photos or colour photos that don't have many colours in them eg sea views.

14910752002_3cf3449cca_b.jpg

spirit

Staff member
Gone back to my 'classic' cyan tiles because I couldn't find a wallpaper that was really doing it for me. I like them a lot and I still have my Big Ben lock screen, so all is good! :cool:

15021344731_3797534a49_b.jpg

Geoff

VIP Member
Gone back to my 'classic' cyan tiles because I couldn't find a wallpaper that was really doing it for me. I like them a lot and I still have my Big Ben lock screen, so all is good! :cool:

15021344731_3797534a49_b.jpg

Current setup. This is a long exposure I did back when I first got the D3200. :)

Still experimenting but definitely sticking with B&W photos or colour photos that don't have many colours in them eg sea views.

14910752002_3cf3449cca_b.jpg
I like the second one personally :)

Geoff

VIP Member
Very nice! Though the notification bar does look slightly cluttered.
How so?

I have the clock, battery, signal strength, and wifi on the right, same as yours. On the left is my signal strength in dBm.

EDIT: How's this?

Last edited:

spirit

Staff member
How so?

I have the clock, battery, signal strength, and wifi on the right, same as yours. On the left is my signal strength in dBm.

EDIT: How's this?

I think it looks fine. But Geoff, have it how you like it, not how he likes it. It's your phone. :)

Darren

Staff member
Geoff I feel like I need you to come down to Kansas and snaz up my phone for me. Your phone screens always look really good.

tremmor

I have always loved a transparent OS whether it be Win 7 or a custom ios.

I like the app used for say the utilities and small icons associated with it. What kind of app could i use to organize like that for a Galaxy 5?

Geoff

VIP Member
Geoff I feel like I need you to come down to Kansas and snaz up my phone for me. Your phone screens always look really good.
Haha thanks, if I ever went with iOS I'd have to jailbreak it otherwise I'd go insane not being able to tweak anything.